• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chaim

Aug 10, 2008
    Columbia
    I let my FL CCW expire long ago. I finally got around to taking the UT course (it made more sense than another FL for me since it covers MN- I have never been to FL, but I go to MN often enough since I have family there).

So, I went to the class in Salisbury yesterday. Very well delivered, very friendly, and a good group of students. I actually had fun (a 6 hour course on material I was well familiar with with no live fire, making it enjoyable is no easy task). It is good review even if you don't intend to get a UT CCW. I highly recommend them if you haven't taken a class yet.

Jeff

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    I let my FL CCW expire long ago. I finally got around to taking the UT course (it made more sense than another FL for me since it covers MN- I have never been to FL, but I go to MN often enough since I have family there).

So, I went to the class in Salisbury yesterday. Very well delivered, very friendly, and a good group of students. I actually had fun (a 6 hour course on material I was well familiar with with no live fire, making it enjoyable is no easy task). It is good review even if you don't intend to get a UT CCW. I highly recommend them if you haven't taken a class yet.

Jeff

Jeff thank you for attending and the kind words. I'm not really sure how I missed your post over the past few weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom