Go Back   Maryland Shooters > General > Industry Partners > Firearms Training > Genesis Firearms

Notices

Old December 12th, 2011, 12:05 AM   #1
ADR

Thanks Perrin!!!

I attended the Utah course offered by Genesis Firearms and I have to say that Perrrin does a great job. He's a great instructor who knows the subject matter yet is very approachable and makes every attempt to offer assistance and go above and beyond.

I would not hestitate to attend another course offered by Perrin and would feel more than comfortable having him provide training to my wife and children as well.

Thanks Again!
Old December 15th, 2011, 11:01 AM   #2
devnull

I was in the same class and have nothing but good things to say. Perrin was very informative and kept everyone involved in the discussions and was very professional. I highly recommend his classes and will take more down the road.
Old December 15th, 2011, 05:54 PM   #3
Mdeng

Thanks for the kind words. This class we did have a few problems.

The public parking garage the hotel said would be available for our use was closed. It didn't seem to be a problem, or at least no one complained to us. Sorry for the inconvenience of a slightly longer walk for parking.

Then there was the power outage. From what the front desk told me it was an internal building problem. I truly appreciate everyone's patience while we tried to work out an alternative. Just when we were getting ready to move across the street to the Hilton the power came back on.

After the class the hotel management told us an employ was working on the HVAC system when the main breaker tripped. When they tried to reset this breaker it would not hold and keep the power out for about 40 minutes. Again I want to thank everyone for their patience.

We are setting up our 2012 schedule, please tell your friends about us.

Perrin, Aka Mdeng
Old January 10th, 2012, 01:06 PM   #4
devnull

It takes about 6 weeks for the permit correct?
Old January 10th, 2012, 09:26 PM   #5
Mdeng

Quote:
Originally Posted by devnull View Post
It takes about 6 weeks for the permit correct?

60 Business days from the time your credit card is charged, check cashed, etc.....

Last edited by Mdeng; February 12th, 2012 at 05:31 AM.
Old February 11th, 2012, 08:53 PM   #6
devnull

Thanks again!! My permit finally arrived in the mail today! How do we arrange private range courses with you?
Old February 12th, 2012, 05:32 AM   #7
Mdeng

Quote:
Originally Posted by devnull View Post
Thanks again!! My permit finally arrived in the mail today! How do we arrange private range courses with you?
Contact me by PM or e-mail to set something up.

Home Page > Forum List > General > Industry Partners > Firearms Training > Genesis Firearms