• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    You know, folks, this is a big tent and there's lots of room in it. Who are the "2A Activists?"
    • The PP members who man the line
    • The members who attend HPRB meetings to keep a public eye on the proceedings
    • The members who testify and submit testimony to the MGA
    • The members who show up for rallies
    • The members who write a check
    • The members who join MSI
    • The members who promote 2A and civil rights in general on social media
    • The members who write a Letter to the Editor
    • The members who comment on Internet videos and media outlets
    • The members who VOTE
    The point I'm continuing to make is that everyone has something to contribute to the fight to keep and regain our civil rights. Some do more, some do less. But if everyone did SOMETHING each action would make a difference. Because each and every action is important in moving our cause forward.

Chinese proverb:
    "A mountain is worn away one drop at a time."

/rant
    <Climbs off soapbox>

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    You know, folks, this is a big tent and there's lots of room in it. Who are the "2A Activists?"
    • The PP members who man the line
    • The members who attend HPRB meetings to keep a public eye on the proceedings
    • The members who testify and submit testimony to the MGA
    • The members who show up for rallies
    • The members who write a check
    • The members who join MSI
    • The members who promote 2A and civil rights in general on social media
    • The members who write a Letter to the Editor
    • The members who comment on Internet videos and media outlets
    • The members who VOTE
    The point I'm continuing to make is that everyone has something to contribute to the fight to keep and regain our civil rights. Some do more, some do less. But if everyone did SOMETHING each action would make a difference. Because each and every action is important in moving our cause forward.

Chinese proverb:
    "A mountain is worn away one drop at a time."

/rant
    Nice post. Agree with your sentiments.

That's all anyone has any right to expect. I'll stand up for you any day. :mdpatriot
    As I hope that I mentioned to Bob A, the one time that I met him, thank you for standing up for the rights of my kids. I appreciate the PP efforts - those that organize and keep the vigil - and l am in awe of you older gentlemen that have been fighting this fight much longer - and continue to do so in your 60s and 70s - despite health issues.

I do wish that we could come to a point of comity. There are good people in this thread getting upset at each other in a way that wouldn't happen over a beer vs online.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
    DC-W and Beobill had great posts and I applaud them for their writings.

Different events mean different things to Pro 2A citizens. "More Patriots Than Handcuffs" fired up a LOT of people. I guesstimate there were a solid 400 of us in attendance. I have taken off work to testify in Analpolis (sic) and attend PP events. I will do so again. Personally speaking, Tuesday's event in DC wasn't an "important" event I was willing to miss a day of work for.
    Just my 2 cents...

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Thicker skin. Anyone serious about being in this fight needs thicker skin.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Nice post. Agree with your sentiments.

As I hope that I mentioned to Bob A, the one time that I met him, thank you for standing up for the rights of my kids. I appreciate the PP efforts - those that organize and keep the vigil - and l am in awe of you older gentlemen that have been fighting this fight much longer - and continue to do so in your 60s and 70s - despite health issues.

Thank you for the shout-out. It's sweet to be recognised and supported.

Last edited:

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    ^^^^ What DC-W said. I couldn't have done better.

Everyone plays a part in "the sausage making process," however big or small. And speaking of sausage, I'm off to Binkert's to get some now...

willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    I never screen-shot any post , nothing is that important for me to do it . If someone don't believe me that is on them not me .

I was surprised that it was removed. I think Z-man did a good post; although it went against the grain of some.

If we can't be honest with each other and discuss issues that we are mutually devoted to; regarding our different approaches to them, how are we ever going to reach the common ground we seek?

I'm off to GymRatz now... :thumbsup:

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I was surprised that it was removed. I think Z-man did a good post; although it went against the grain of some.

If we can't be honest with each other and discuss issues that we are mutually devoted to; regarding our different approaches to them, how are we ever going to reach the common ground we seek?

I can agree with that :thumbsup:

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    I usually don't either, only the ones that contain slander and thinly veiled threats of physical violence.

Not that it surprises that you'd take it that way, you needn't concern yourself in the slightest, big guy. You're barely worth mocking.

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016

I'm off to GymRatz now... :thumbsup:

LOL I'm not exactly sure what part he thinks constitutes a, 'thinly-veiled threat of physical violence' but, speculating about what possibly could happen if I ever joined members of the PP for drinks at a bar hardly qualifies as G&S. The chances of me ever getting together with himself and other members of the PP are slim and none...and slim just left town. The fact is, I avoid the PP like the plague and consider them a detriment to the cause of 2A rights.

I never screen-shot any post, nothing is that important for me to do it . If someone don't believe me that is on them not me.

It's not a matter of honesty, it's a matter of being chickensh*t-enough to perceive anyone who disagrees with you as slanderous and a threat to your well-being. Screen-shotting posts so you can later alter/edit/take things out of context to suit your disingenuous purpose is just SOP for the PP.

Last edited:

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    I trust the almost nine hour road trip each way is a decent excuse for yours truly.

I certainly give you a pass. CrazySanMan (although I miss your nettie pot), ProtegeV, and others that contribute to this forum from America, same for you. And those that are local but prevented from attending by medical reasons.

I have the same gripe about Man Up Mondays. Its after work for crying out loud, and about 1 person from AA county shows up at the state capitol. Talk about 2A Dindunuffins....

I come from basically two counties away, and I am there most nights. And sometimes we have folks come from PA. WTF?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom