• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Folks like that show up from time to time, never to hold a sign or engage a passerby in dialogue, but to observe and gather more negatives. If a rally claimed to have had 500 in attendance they can say "Well I was there and it only looked like 450" and so on and so on.
    Yeah, roger that Stove.

I was also thinking PigRoast type events. Problem is when your mouth running can’t be covered by your Armstrong or substantial personal presence...well, they’re at least smart enough to stay cooped up in a hole.

Sunshine and reality and personal presence are great antidotes for BS.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville

Attachments

• pigpopcorn.jpeg
      pigpopcorn.jpeg
      10.8 KB · Views: 414

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Bump on a new page for a Patriot Picket flash-mob to converge on Lawyer's Mall at 7pm with our Veto The Red Flag signs!

Hehehehe...."flashmob"....that's so 2015.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Hogan is surrendering and signing the Red Flag Bill later today, along with the other Surrender gun bills.

The surrender takes place at 11am on the second floor of the State House.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Dems STOLE Hogan's RED FLAG Bill!

Along with his integrity. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, that he possessed some integrity at one time.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kG3eqZmFO20

(Apologies to The Donald; sleep with dogs, wake with fleas.)

Cream – Politician Lyrics
    Hey now baby, get into my big black car
    I wanna just show you what my politics are.
    I'm a political man and I practice what I preach
    I'm a political man and I practice what I preach
    So don't deny me baby, not while you're in my reach.
    I support the left, tho' I'm leanin', leanin' to the right
    I support the left, tho' I'm leanin' to the right
    But I'm just not there when it's coming to a fight.
    I wanna just show you what my politics are.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    Hogan is surrendering and signing the Red Flag Bill later today, along with the other Surrender gun bills.

The surrender takes place at 11am on the second floor of the State House.

So, which anti-gun bills made it through that he is going to sign?

Red Flag - yes

Bump Stocks - yes

Handgun Review Board - yes

Instruction to surrender or dispose of firearms after criminal proceeding - yes

Possession of 10 round mags becomes illegal - this one died

Is the bump stock/increased rate of fire ban the one you are going to file suit on, or was that the red flag bill? Maybe both? Hope you are successful on whichever one you challenge and hopefully both.

willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    Yeah, roger that Stove.

I was also thinking PigRoast type events. Problem is when your mouth running can’t be covered by your Armstrong or substantial personal presence...well, they’re at least smart enough to stay cooped up in a hole.

Sunshine and reality and personal presence are great antidotes for BS.

Like Pot meets kettle?

See you on May 5th. :innocent0

JPG

Ultimate Member
    Aug 5, 2012
    Calvert County
    May I use this info when contacting Steve Waugh, who as of right now wont be getting the check I was intending on sending him?

What’s his opponents 2a stance?

Governor Endorsed Waughs opponent. Jack Bailey is a retired Natural Resources Police Officer.

“Southern Maryland needs a fighter like Jack Bailey in the Maryland Senate,” Governor Hogan said. “Unfortunately, the incumbent has consistently sided against our administration and against the people of Southern Maryland on important issues. Unlike his opponent, Jack Bailey won’t forget where he comes from, and his strong record of public service shows that he will be a champion for St. Mary’s and Calvert counties. I need him in Annapolis to help me continue changing Maryland for the better.”

https://smnewsnet.com/archives/432832/governor-hogan-endorses-jack-bailey-in-senate-district-29/

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    Governor Endorsed Waughs opponent. Jack Bailey is a retired Natural Resources Police Officer.

“Southern Maryland needs a fighter like Jack Bailey in the Maryland Senate,” Governor Hogan said. “Unfortunately, the incumbent has consistently sided against our administration and against the people of Southern Maryland on important issues. Unlike his opponent, Jack Bailey won’t forget where he comes from, and his strong record of public service shows that he will be a champion for St. Mary’s and Calvert counties. I need him in Annapolis to help me continue changing Maryland for the better.”

https://smnewsnet.com/archives/432832/governor-hogan-endorses-jack-bailey-in-senate-district-29/

yep, and steve voted right on all the bills this year so I have to do some thinking and investigating before I decide what I am going to do. our delegates all shit on us directly so fvck them

I have an email in to Bailey to see what his stance is on the 2a, guns in general and ccw in md. when I find out something I will be letting people know what he says.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    I saw him on 4/14 down in Annapolis. I have seen him at a HPRB a time or two.. Maybe those were only private events.

He likes the warm safe space in his closet. Not interested in being outed as a 2A supporter; bad for business, supposedly.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    He likes the warm safe space in his closet. Not interested in being outed as a 2A supporter; bad for business, supposedly.

The vast majority at the last rally were not media whores, nor carried signs. Following Patron Saints of 2A and waving signs is your calling, not mine. If that is your measure of 2A supporters, then Maryland must only have a few dozen at best. By all means carry on, enjoy and worry less of other's 2A creds because you have no real clue but of your own speculation of others.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    The vast majority at the last rally were not media whores, nor carried signs. Following Patron Saints of 2A and waving signs is your calling, not mine. If that is your measure of 2A supporters, then Maryland must only have a few dozen at best. By all means carry on, enjoy and worry less of other's 2A creds because you have no real clue but of your own speculation of others.

I can not say what I want to say or some Memes will come my way:innocent0 . But the 2A community encompasses much more then hitting the bricks every now and then .
    Or even 7 times a week .

If you are sending money , writing letters or calling it is another way to reach people and possibly changing minds .
    Me personally it is very difficult to make every event , so when one came up that I/We could attend I was in with both feet . That was my old life , I have packed away my gear and hung up my walking shoes .

I only quoted Schippperke because he seems to be the butt of some of the digs .

But if you ask me , we are where we are because of the attacks by others . IMHO .

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009

Out of curiosity, are you suggesting that my comments are erroneous? I seem to recall you espousing that reasoning in past.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom