• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Greenshield

Nov 16, 2009
    Easton, MD
    Leaving aside the fact Federal courts have no say in what the MD Constitution allows, I am pretty sure MD will never be a shall issue state in my lifetime. I am resided to the fact that I will have to move to enjoy the right of CC.

Incorporation doesn't exist legally, only in the synthetic and fony premise that the SCOTUS can create powers that are not written. According to the SCOTUS (and not article 3 of the US Constitution) SCOTUS can make the Federal vonstitution apply to and override the several States' constitutions per the 14th amendment in the second clause. This is all made up from nowhere with powers that do not exist. Over the years this has been taught as fact, thus it has become mainstream.

I put this rant on here only to demonstrate that the Federal government can't outside of it's written constitutional powers, assign anything to or from the states. Whether you are pro or anti CC is not of importance. What is important is limiting the Federal government's overreach and then, eventually, the state's.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Leaving aside the fact Federal courts have no say in what the MD Constitution allows, I am pretty sure MD will never be a shall issue state in my lifetime. I am resided to the fact that I will have to move to enjoy the right of CC.

Incorporation doesn't exist legally, only in the synthetic and fony premise that the SCOTUS can create powers that are not written. According to the SCOTUS (and not article 3 of the US Constitution) SCOTUS can make the Federal vonstitution apply to and override the several States' constitutions per the 14th amendment in the second clause. This is all made up from nowhere with powers that do not exist. Over the years this has been taught as fact, thus it has become mainstream.

I put this rant on here only to demonstrate that the Federal government can't outside of it's written constitutional powers, assign anything to or from the states. Whether you are pro or anti CC is not of importance. What is important is limiting the Federal government's overreach and then, eventually, the state's.

Unless you have a terminal disease, or are very old, I suspect you will see CC in MD. MSP is ready to issue if the courts say the should.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom