• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    $12 rebate on the 5 qt jugs of Mobil 1 synthetic. WalMart sells those jugs for $22.88. I’ve never had a problem with WalMart receipts for Mobil 1 although WM is never on the approved vendor list. Limit 4 so stock up!

https://apfco.com/Secured/R10130W/

cb1980

Jul 25, 2016
    glad this popped back up, I had been keeping an eye open for it but seems they were a few weeks later starting it this year, nice to see it runs through end of September (normally they seem to do one from beginning of March until end of June then another beginning of August through mid October)

nedsurf

Ultimate Member
    Feb 8, 2013
    Salvo auto parts is a participating retailer. Makes me want to stop in for some nostalgia of my misspent youth. The big box retailers on list don t stock my needed oil weight.:(

Patriot

Dec 31, 2011
    Harford co.
    Nice find. I got lucky in the automotive clearance section at Walmart a few months ago. I found a 24 Qt bulk packaged box of Molbil1 advanced full synthetic oil for $18.92. It's a clear bag in the box with a dispenser spout similar to boxed wine. I have no clue why it was so cheap, but it was the only one I could find.

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    I'm going to try to head out this week to purchase, I've done this the last several years.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Walmart (Owings Mills) has the 5qt full synthetic for $22 and the 5qt full synthetic (extended protection/15k) for $25.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom