• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dawson9a

Jul 1, 2013
    I'm definitely leaning towards a Colt Rail Gun... Is this something that the local shops can order if they don't have anything in stock? Best online price I've seen is $1003... plus fees....

Jimbuck

May 26, 2009
    I have two, a sig tacops and a Springfield loaded. Both are great. I like the sig the best

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    I'm definitely leaning towards a Colt Rail Gun... Is this something that the local shops can order if they don't have anything in stock? Best online price I've seen is $1003... plus fees....
    I'm planning on ordering one in for me or the shop. You are welcome to stop in and check it out. Should have it after Christmas .

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    Hi Dave, we didn't receive either email. I responded to the thread you started in our IP section.<br />
    <br />
    Thanks<br />
    Dan

D.Dasher

Mar 14, 2012
    Buying a 1911

I would call or email John Carduner at 1911 precesion ,he is in the Industry Partners sections,he sometimes has 1911s of his private stock for sale,for a few dollars more than factory price you can get a hand made hand gun that does not need a trip to he Gunsmith to improve trigger,feeding,etc.etc. Great guy to do business with.Workmanship is excellent. Like a good mechanic for your car,John is the one to build a relationship for your 1911 needs.

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    I would call or email John Carduner at 1911 precesion ,he is in the Industry Partners sections,he sometimes has 1911s of his private stock for sale,for a few dollars more than factory price you can get a hand made hand gun that does not need a trip to he Gunsmith to improve trigger,feeding,etc.etc. Great guy to do business with.Workmanship is excellent. Like a good mechanic for your car,John is the one to build a relationship for your 1911 needs.

+1. John is a 1911 fanatic! I've seen a few of his customs, and they are very sweet. A bit out of my price range when I saw them, but definitely on my wish list. http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=61215

slowz32

Dec 3, 2014
    Mt. Airy
    Ive got a sig scorpion 1911, real nice shooter. I also just shot my buddies new ruger 1911. It was also a great gun and actually shot a little softer than my sig

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    The clip holder does it for me. SOLD!!!

Totes magoats
    magneticpaperclip.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member