• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Broncolou

Jan 22, 2013
    Parkton MD
    Got mine today too....heavy beast. Very stout. May use it on my MDS chassis as long as I dont have to hump it anywhere far :lol2:

airsporter

Apr 28, 2011
    Western MD
    Just a caution - in some environments. When my son was in Iraq, he and members of his unit had major problems with bipods utilizing internal springs (in the legs). Blown sand (particularly from Blackhawk takeoff/landings) would quickly jamb up the legs. I think the were Versa-pods. They all switched to the Harris-style with easily cleaned external spings.

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    I have never dwelt with CDNN before but a quick glance at their website shows they carry a lot of cheap production lines such as AIM and BSA. That could just be them offering lower price point items to appeal to a larger financial demographic, but I personally stay away from companies that carry sub-par equipment then offer name brands at to-good-to-be-true pricing. Buyer beware!

I get regular emails from CDNN. They are always selling Rem Buckets for $139-$149. Enough for me to not pay attention to anything else they have.

Broncolou

Jan 22, 2013
    Parkton MD
    "Mr. XXXX,
    I'm sorry, but that should have been listed as a Parker Hale Style bipod. We will get our information corrected. We will allow you to return the bipod if you wish. Please let us know if you would like to return the bipod.

CDNN Sports"

I'm going to keep it but they offered to do the right thing when I contacted them.......

F8L_Funnel

Jan 28, 2013
    Well there you have it. Buy buying that $49.95 Parker Hale "Style" Bi-pod, you have just supported the counterfeiters that so many people here like to speak out against. :tdown: It would be interesting to know if Parker Hale has filed for Patent or Trademark protection in the US. If so, then they would probably like to know what US companies are selling counterfeits of their product. If not, then.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom