• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SigP226

Jul 22, 2011
    Youngsville, NC
    Should be interesting. What I consider even more interesting is that I don't think any of Bloombergs' minions (Moms, etc.) have poured any money into the state opposing it. Or I may have just missed them.....

press1280

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2010
    WV
    Should be interesting. What I consider even more interesting is that I don't think any of Bloombergs' minions (Moms, etc.) have poured any money into the state opposing it. Or I may have just missed them.....

I'm sure they'll be there with their complete ignorance of the law and claim felons and drug dealers can now buy a gun and carry anywhere legally if this passes.

SigP226

Jul 22, 2011
    Youngsville, NC
    Per my earlier post, I was wrong. Reading the local Raleigh paper, looks like Everytown for whatever and Moms demand confiscation (aka, Bloomberg), they are all here saying this can't happen.

press1280

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2010
    WV
    It just passed second reading in the full House 65-54 (1 N/V) http://www.ncleg.net/gascripts/BillLookUp/BillLookUp.pl?Session=2017&BillID=H746

3/5ths are required to override a veto in NC, and I'm pretty sure if it gets to the Dem Governor it'll be vetoed. So the GOP needs to wrangle in the members who defected. The bill is VERY strong (18 y/o included, no resident only clause, plus carry in government bldgs.), so they can water it down if necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom