• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    About 6400 signatures in three days. At that rate, it ought to reach 100k in a couple weeks.

Regulus91

Aug 3, 2017
    Myersville, MD
    Signed it! I also emailed the White House about two weeks ago asking Trump to push the GOP in both the House and the Senate to pass the corresponding bills, H.R. 38 and S.446. I'm a big fan of Trump and Bannon but I have my doubts about others around him such as Kushner, McMasters, and even his daughter Ivanka who've all pushed for more neoliberal globalism. Given their Deep State ties, I doubt they're pro-2A, and that causes me to worry about the integrity of the White House Office of Presidential Correspondence and its parent agency, the White House Office of the Staff Secretary.

Can we trust that President Trump is even getting our message? He's one good guy in a pit of ideological vipers all trying to steer him in the direction of Clinton, Merkel, Trudeau, etc. All it takes is are a few globalist moles, a clique of young liberal college-indoctrinated staffers who would filter out any correspondence supportive of the President's agenda and urging him towards conservative or nationalist goals. I hope and pray that he's actually able to hear from us patriots, and that our message isn't being filtered out by some junior SJW crazy cat lady-in-training intern with an anti-gun agenda.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Update

HR 38
    208 cosponsors
    +1

S 446
    37 no change

House
    Need 10 more in the house for majority

Senate

need 23 for cloture

14 to pass

ryan_j

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2013
    Knowing Trump he reads twitter and he even watches Fox News. I doubt that any of the moles there can filter us out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom