• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • High Q

Jan 16, 2009
    Anyone use Robert Walsh of JB Worlwide LLC in Joppa Maryland for any gun transfers?

Any problems? Good communication? Honest?

Thanks for any info.

Lex Armarum

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2009
    $20 for long guns.

Are we talking new or used? Purchased from in-state or out-of-state? Regulated or non-regulated long guns? If the rifle you purchased is used and from another resident of Maryland, you are able to conduct the transfer FTF and there is no need for an FFL.

Bob

Mar 30, 2009
    I see Jb worldwide listed on gun broker as an ffl. I don't know anymore than that.

MAKINTRAX

Nov 7, 2008
    Harford County MD
    I used Jerry at JB worldwide before. Once for myself and once for my son. Nice guy and seems honest. He's extra cautious about staying within the law, which is fine, except that you can expect to wait 7 full business days even if your paperwork comes back sooner. The law reads 7 days, not 7 business days. That is if no holidays are involved. If you don't mind waiting the extra 3-4 days to pick up your gun, then you're good to go.

$40.00 for handguns and the dreaded $20.00 for the Maryland lock that looks like it costs maybe five bucks.

Last edited:

High Q

Jan 16, 2009
    I have now used Robert of JB Worldwide several times for transfers. Here is my evaluation--

Absolutely 1st class gentleman. He was won all of my future business. He bent over backwards to take care of me. Plus, no one comes close to his prices. Pay $75 from an un-named Bel Air dealer, or $20 from JB Worldwide...easy decision. No one does transfers better or for less!

I have not met Robert before my first transfer, but he has won me over for all future ones. Totally honest and trustworthy!

Highest recommendation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom