• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dogmeat

Ultimate Member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Montgomery County, MD
    House Of Delegates

For those of us stuck behind enemy lines in District 14, there are very few options to effectively use our votes for Delegate. We presently have Kaiser, Luedtke, and Zucker, as Delegates, all of which voted for FSA2013.
    All three of them are running again.

There is one additional candidate, Valerie A. Nia Shell. From what little I can find, Dr. Nia Shell appears to be a child and adolescent psychiatrist with offices in Columbia. My google-fu must not be as strong as some others as I can find almost nothing else on her. I am not even 100% sure what I did find is the same person who is running.

For a while, we actually had a very good candidate John Evans, who although running as a Democrat, was more like a DINO Candidate. Unfortunately, he withdrew on 02/27/14 for personal reasons.

So, as a DINO, it appears that the best course of action is to vote for the complete unknown, Nia-Shell, and no one else. Of course maybe that is exactly what the MGA needs, a Child Psychiatrist! Sad but true.

State Senator

There are no challengers in the democratic primary running against the incumbent State Senator, Karen Montgomery, who also voted for FSA2013. None Of The Above is my choice.

Conclusions

There are some fresh faces in the Republican Primary that may give a few options in the general election. Hopefully, there will be enough people out there who are tired of the crap coming out of the MGA to make a few changes.

Best of luck to those of you who can at least see Free Maryland.

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    Your vote maybe limited to District 14, but your time and money might have a big impact in another district. If the candidates on your home turf look disappointing, think about lending a hand in a neighboring district with better candidates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom