• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kc day

MDS Supporter
    Sep 29, 2008
    This is great news! This opens his seat up for my friend John Grasso the AAco council chair who is running in that district or for county executive. Perhaps Mr. DeGrange saw the writing on the wall or perhaps some internal polling and made the right decision. Either way the 32nd district and the state will be MUCH better off with John in the legislature or in charge of AAco. He is a great guy and a great friend to the 2nd amendment.

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    This is great news! This opens his seat up for my friend John Grasso the AAco council chair who is running in that district or for county executive. Perhaps Mr. DeGrange saw the writing on the wall or perhaps some internal polling and made the right decision. Either way the 32nd district and the state will be MUCH better off with John in the legislature or in charge of AAco. He is a great guy and a great friend to the 2nd amendment.

Go convince him to stop running for CE and go back to running for D32 senate. I think this should tip him back.

BurtonRW

Oct 19, 2007
    Pasadena
    Grasso's brother is a good friend of mine. Time to put the pressure on to get John to re-focus on the Senate.

-Rob

Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia
    For those of you who don't know Pam Beidle she is the CNN of politicians. She claims to be neutral while campaigning but votes hard left. And don't let her voting record fool you, she has been "allowed" to vote in favor or against certain bills when the democrats knew they already had enough votes to pass legislation without her.

Voting record

Mr H

Banana'd
    For those of you who don't know Pam Beidle she is the CNN of politicians. She claims to be neutral while campaigning but votes hard left. And don't let her voting record fool you, she has been "allowed" to vote in favor or against certain bills when the democrats knew they already had enough votes to pass legislation without her.

Voting record

This, 110%!!

But, I can tell you all up front that she cannot handle being called out with actual facts that are contrary to her record.

I think I was just inches from either being hunted down or getting her to quit in a fetal position ;)

I ended up having to focus on other things in my life, but hope to be reloading for the 2018 haul.

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    http://www.capitalgazette.com/news/government/ac-cn-beidle-senate-0828-story.html

Well here are our new Liberal overlords. Sandra Bartlett I believe is some progressive left lawyer and activist. She part of team 32, note they have "chosen" her to be your next delegate. It's important to note that Sophocleus is supposedly running again. I cant believe he is running again, considering he is in poor health and he is 78 years old. He has missed something around 1/3 of the each of the last 7 or so legislative sessions.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    This, 110%!!

But, I can tell you all up front that she cannot handle being called out with actual facts that are contrary to her record.

I think I was just inches from either being hunted down or getting her to quit in a fetal position ;)

I ended up having to focus on other things in my life, but hope to be reloading for the 2018 haul.

Hey, post up some of these incapacitating notes you are sending out.

I'm sure we would all like to see what these "killer missives" look like, because it's clear the rest of us ain't doing it right.

What caliber copy paper are you using?

#ActivismNotSnacktivism

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    And while you are at it, dig up that that tale you like to tell of the male legislator that you personally drove from office with your letters.

They make great bedtime stories for kids.

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    Hey, post up some of these incapacitating notes you are sending out.

I'm sure we would all like to see what these "killer missives" look like, because it's clear the rest of us ain't doing it right.

What caliber copy paper are you using?

#ActivismNotSnacktivism

He did have her all pissed off. She basically said dont ever talk to me again you big meany. There was some not so nice names thrown at him also. And she said she was going to block him from all her social media. Then retreat into her safe space.

She really has started to lose her grip on things. It will be interesting to see if she can keep her composure this election.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    He did have her all pissed off. She basically said dont ever talk to me again you big meany. There was some not so nice names thrown at him also. And she said she was going to block him from all her social media. Then retreat into her safe space.

She really has started to lose her grip on things. It will be interesting to see if she can keep her composure this election.

Meh, the PP pisses off plenty of legislators and none of them have quit on the spot yet.

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    There are 4 people working on running right now. Some listen better than others. But with Sophecleus not able to actually run anything and the new one, yes. We need someone good to run for Senate though. John Grasso was supposed to run, but he went off the rails crazy over the past 2 months. There is someone else who may be running for Senator, I havent met them yet though. I havent seen financials for any of them, but that will be their biggest need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom