Expected Delivery By:
    March 14, 2012

Delivery Confirmation™

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    I used express mail and sent it to 1111 reisterstown, rd in pikes like just like the app said. I got a message from tracking saying it was "missent" and is being forwarded to another facility.... WTF?!?!?!:mad54:

I got the same message. I called and asked how to get my money back because delivery was guaranteed by 12 noon today and it still isn't there. (1:57PM) I have to go to the PO and file a claim form, which I intend to do.

No wonder the USPS is losing money. They cannot do the only mission they have. Deliver the mail.

More efficiency from the Govt.

Patrick

MSI Executive Member
    Apr 26, 2009
    Calvert County
    I got the same message. I called and asked how to get my money back because delivery was guaranteed by 12 noon today and it stillm isn't there. (1:57PM) I have to go to the PO and file a claim form, which I intend to do.

No wonder the USPS is losing money. They cannot do the only mission they have. Deliver the mail.

More efficiency from the Govt.

I paid for an overnight, certified package sent to me and for two days they said nobody was there to receive it. On day three I visited the PO and told them we were there the whole time. Could not get my package because it was out for delivery (again).

Again, they claimed nobody was here to get the package. Called the PO and talked to the manager again. She asked if I was sure we were here. I told her we were and could prove her mail-lady never even tried to deliver because I have video that show nobody ever even came down the drive.

PO manager said she'd deliver it herself after hours. She never tried.

Finally got it day four, after hours, when the mail-lady knocked on my door and claimed I wasn't home the previous days. I asked if she wanted to review the footage from those days online - I could post it on YouTube if she wanted...

Mumbled apology. No refund of fees.

FWIW, it was raining those days.

Dialtone

"Assimilate THIS...."
    Mar 5, 2012
    PG County
    My three non related references all live in Virginia, two of which have a ccw for their home state. Will it make a difference that they don't live in Maryland?:ohnoes:

csanc123

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2009
    Montgomery County
    Let us know...this is what I got from Sgt Jones last week:

"Greetings, we are waiting for direction from Command Staff." <-- that was all.

I reckon he has been inundated with questions. He's at the mercy of his command.

I emailed Sgt. Jones, now lets see if he responds to my email.

mrjam2jab

Jul 23, 2010
    Levittown, PA
    My three non related references all live in Virginia, two of which have a ccw for their home state. Will it make a difference that they don't live in Maryland?:ohnoes:

It doesn't specifically state such on the application, I wouldn't worry about it. I don't know ANYONE in MD, my references would be PA residents.

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    Let us know...this is what I got from Sgt Jones last week:

"Greetings, we are waiting for direction from Command Staff." <-- that was all.

I reckon he has been inundated with questions. He's at the mercy of his command.
    I called the postal service and the gentleman there told me that I should give it a day and if by tomorrow afternoon I see anything but delivered I should call back and they will look into it.

theBIGone2087

Point-of-Aim Productions
    Aug 15, 2010
    Laurel, MD
    I used express mail and sent it to 1111 reisterstown, rd in pikes like just like the app said. I got a message from tracking saying it was "missent" and is being forwarded to another facility.... WTF?!?!?!:mad54:

Just called and th said the postal machine that sorted it some how got the zip code wrong somitmas forwarded to another centr which it will (supposedly) be delivered later today or early tomorrow......

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    The guy at the postal service also told me that most goverment agencys have a centralized pickup area that mail is delivered to and picked up later. I didn't quite understand that one, but maybe that is what the notice was for, I guess i'll just have to wait till tomorrow and see.

OnTarget

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2009
    WV
    I called the postal service and the gentleman there told me that I should give it a day and if by tomorrow afternoon I see anything but delivered I should call back and they will look into it.

buff:
    Hoping you get it straightened out. Let us know, when you find out.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    OK by me if it's delivered late. That's why I made sure to get it in the mail well ahead of 3/16. . I'm getting a FULL refund.

USPS-a joke just like TSA IMO.

Mail delivery theater.

J-Dog

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2012
    Trying to set up my express registration for Livescan, but I'm not 100% sure what to register for.

Firearms - NFL, NFA, Florida & Utah CCW

-Or-

Handgun Licensing - New.

I'm not currently a permit holder, but I'm trying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Curtis6789

Latest threads

Top Bottom