• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    500 tables. Usually a good show to go pick up some mags. Nice scenic drive. Plus, if you have the NH permit you can carry!

Attachments

• Eagle Gettysburg jan 28-29, 2017.gif
      Eagle Gettysburg jan 28-29, 2017.gif
      8.6 KB · Views: 933

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    Well i just spoke with the promoter and sounds like it's on. By the way South Carroll Sporting Goods will be there (on a smaller scale), we've got a ton of mags to get rid of and maybe a few non MD compliant guns too!

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Well i just spoke with the promoter and sounds like it's on. By the way South Carroll Sporting Goods will be there (on a smaller scale), we've got a ton of mags to get rid of and maybe a few non MD compliant guns too!

:party29::party29:

Grampa G

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2010
    Washington Co.
    To help save me some time scrolling all the threads about Gettysburg Gun shows can someone tell me the store in the area that has a lot military items. I remember someone posted a couple photos of different uniforms in the store and said it's a must see but don't know the name of the place. Thanks

Hollywoodwvu

Sep 1, 2014
    Kent Island
    I'm looking to go up there this weekend. Can anyone tell me how the AR parts selection has been in the past? Looking for uppers, barrels and other parts. Debating on either Gettysburg or Fredricksburg. Any opinions on either would be most helpful.

Last edited:

Whitey

Collector and involved.
    Apr 5, 2014
    Central MD
    To help save me some time scrolling all the threads about Gettysburg Gun shows can someone tell me the store in the area that has a lot military items. I remember someone posted a couple photos of different uniforms in the store and said it's a must see but don't know the name of the place. Thanks

There's a surplus store about 100 yards past the show venue on the left, usually only open on weekends when something is going on. They also have a small store in town. Any store with military vehicles in the parking lot is good with me! :patriot:

ThePhantomPatriot

Politically Incorrect
    There's a surplus store about 100 yards past the show venue on the left, usually only open on weekends when something is going on. They also have a small store in town. Any store with military vehicles in the parking lot is good with me! :patriot:

Is the one by the gun show open anymore? I thought they shut that one down and only run out of the shop in town.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine

I've seen that place. Worth stopping in there? I think I tried to go there one of the G-burg show weekends but they were closed. I am sure it was a Sunday since that's when I go to gun shows.

Trbo6gn

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    Harford Co.

The Horse Soldier
    219 Steinwehr Avenue,
    Gettysburg, Pennsylvania 17325

This place is absolutely amazing. They have everything military dating all the way back to the revolution in that store. Granted, i couldn't afford even the cheapest item there but it was better than any museum i've ever been to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom