• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pleasant1911

Ultimate Member
    Apr 12, 2012
    Is anybody having the this problem? I try to download the document for renewal for wear and carry permit, but this page comes up, telling me to update my adobe reader, but my reader is updated. I tried on the download section on the MSP website, and try to download the form but still no luck. Can anybody help me, I have been having this problem for about a week, and the website seem to state that I must electronically fill it out, but there are no forms to download. Can somebody help, or know what is going on???

Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    I clicked on the forms and it popped right up... I think your computer is having issues. Maybe Hal(9000) does not want you to have a permit...?:innocent0

woodstock

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 28, 2009
    or go to your tools/ app settings and allow. a student of mine informed me of this little overlooked process.

pleasant1911

Ultimate Member
    Apr 12, 2012
    Thanks for your responses, I did finally get it. Since I am using chrome, I had to go to
    chrome://plugins on the address bar and go and enable adobe reader. Thanks again, in the past adobe always just worked for me, but now i know how to enable it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom