• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    Hi All

I just received an E-Mail from Sig Sauer with details about a sweepstakes that they are currently running. I thought that I should share this information with all of you. Here is the link to the website that has all the details. Good luck and may the best person amongst us win!

Cal68

http://www.sigsauer.com/promotions/p320-take-a-shot-contest.aspx

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    That's a badass prize. An MPX-PSB in 9mm, an MCX in .300BLK, an M11 with a threaded barrel, a P226 with a threaded barrel, and a case EACH of 9mm and .300BLK ammo.

The trick would be getting the MPX on the Maryland roster so we could bring it here. Also I wonder if SIG would let those of us from MD take possession of the magazines in NV or wherever so we could bring them back here legally.

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    Plus 1. Just hope everything I win can be brought back into Marylinistan legally!

That's a badass prize. An MPX-PSB in 9mm, an MCX in .300BLK, an M11 with a threaded barrel, a P226 with a threaded barrel, and a case EACH of 9mm and .300BLK ammo.

The trick would be getting the MPX on the Maryland roster so we could bring it here. Also I wonder if SIG would let those of us from MD take possession of the magazines in NV or wherever so we could bring them back here legally.

Do we know for sure if there are any firearms in the prize that we will not be able to bring back to MD? Just wondering!

Cal68

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    Do we know for sure if there are any firearms in the prize that we will not be able to bring back to MD? Just wondering!

Cal68

I would think that the only one in question would be the MPX. It's a pistol in this version, and I don't know if it's on the roster.

The other two pistols are ok, and the MCX is not a banned rifle (though I suppose that would be dependent on them supplying one that doesn't fail the copycat test).

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    I would think that the only one in question would be the MPX. It's a pistol in this version, and I don't know if it's on the roster.

The other two pistols are ok, and the MCX is not a banned rifle (though I suppose that would be dependent on them supplying one that doesn't fail the copycat test).

Thanks for the insight.

Cal68

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom