• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • patriot001

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 2, 2013
    Just curious about how many are post 80's, or close to 80? I'm on day 73..I think, I've lost count Lmao

Last edited:

patriot001

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 2, 2013
    I'm at a lost for words, and this is a 4 day weekend for msp. Man I can't wait to move out of this godforsaken state.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    when I read the title of this thread I thought you meant something more like this

st-elmos-fire1.jpg

Luigi

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 4, 2010
    I bet that all the new firearm owners who are waiting 2-3 months to get a gun are wondering "Where is this damn gun show loop hole and how the hell is this new law going to stop crime?" :sad20:

patriot001

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 2, 2013
    @ zoostation, I'm from that era too, remember blackbelt theater? Lol.

@ Luigi, you know, I've been into this hobby for a while, and am unaware of any gunshow loophole in malleyland. I know in some states like Fl secondary sales don't need a background check, but everything involving a gun here requires a background check.

Luigi

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 4, 2010
    @ zoostation, I'm from that era too, remember blackbelt theater? Lol.

@ Luigi, you know, I've been into this hobby for a while, and am unaware of any gunshow loophole in malleyland. I know in some states like Fl secondary sales don't need a background check, but everything involving a gun here requires a background check.

Exactly my point. These new laws won't stop crime and were not intended too. Just like all of the previous MD infringements.

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    Last week, I bought a handgun here in NC. Total time was about an hour. I got the pistol purchase permit at the sheriff's office (took about 10 minutes)....drive to the gun store about 20 minutes.....another 30 purchasing and BSing with the guy at the store...walked out with my gun.

Eighty days or more is just BS. I know it's already been said, but it stinks of them purposely delaying until after 10/01 and then giving some crap reason for not approving.

patriot001

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 2, 2013
    August1410, I hope your wrong about them making crap reasons to deny, I mean several lawsuits will follow but that will waste more time in court.

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    August1410, I hope your wrong about them making crap reasons to deny, I mean several lawsuits will follow but that will waste more time in court.

I certainly hope I am wrong. I am not one who makes statements like that lightly. In fact, I have been quite skeptical of those who have "conspiracy theories" about the state of firearms laws in Maryland. This is the first time I have made a statement like this. I just don't put anything past Martin O'Malley and his merry men anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom