• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rob00taws6

Apr 4, 2013
    Hi everyone!
    I'm glad that I've joined! I've been on this forum for the past month, and have enjoyed reading many of the threads! I bought my first handgun March 1. Yup, its a Inox 92 FS, and I've only seen it once, held it once too. Just playing the waiting game now! All joking aside, its time for me to get in gear, and be around like minded people. My Uncle testified against sb281, and a month ago I talked to him about how many people where in Annapolis protesting against this legislation. But, its time for me to get involved, even if the politicians blatantly don't listen to the people whom elect them.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!
    Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][FONT=&quot] info![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]HOW to APPLY for a MARYLAND Carry Permit[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Maryland Ranges[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]MDS Logo Gear[/FONT]http://www.mdshooters.com/gear/

Rob00taws6

Apr 4, 2013
    Thanks everyone!!!

Any news on Beretta and what they are going to do. Ive heard that they were planing on moving, as much as I'd like them to stay in Maryland, I'll leave it at that out of respect for anyone that could work there. Thinking about it, not even the millions in tax revenue couldn't sway a vote in the opposite direction, or with colt in Hartford, CT. Forgot to mention that I moved form there three years ago. Heard they passed some ugly crap today too.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Howdy.

www.marylandshallissue.org

Attachments

• MSI welcome msg.jpg
      MSI welcome msg.jpg
      40.9 KB · Views: 111

Rob00taws6

Apr 4, 2013
    Welcome aboard. I've heard a few rumors Beretta is leaving but nothing cast in stone as of yet. Personally I hope they go then refuse to sell to anything to a Gov't agency here once they leave, they're way too good for this state.

Ya, Ive heard this two, again on the radio driving into work this morning. I don't wish any "ill will" on the people who work for Beretta, times are hard enough but many of these Rino's and Dino's only understand revenue for there projects. And yes many distributers are denying purchases to state governments that impede the second amendment, last I heard about 150 distributers. I do hope that in light of the recent legislation Maryland is on the same list, and that more distributers and manufactures alike sigh on to this.

I briefly stated on a thread that I'm registered Independent, there must be some here in the same boat as I. I'm realizing that I'm cutting myself out of the primary process, and that for me this will change soon. In the past year I've quickly realized that voting in November is simply not enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom