• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pleasant1911

Ultimate Member
    Apr 12, 2012
    I was involved in an accident couple weeks ago. Posted on MDShooter in the water cooler section, Thank You for all the responses and helpful information. I took it to a shop and the guy could not see anything wrong, and got my alignment done, which was off. My rear wheel is still slanted in, and now I can feel my rear wheel wobble or riding in a slant, because my car is starting to shake and vibrate. He suggested that I take it to a body shop, because they might have the tools to measure angles, and see what is wrong with my car.

Does anybody know of a good body shop with correction tools or used a good body shop that fixes slanted wheels due to an accident? I would be very appreciative.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    I was involved in an accident couple weeks ago. Posted on MDShooter in the water cooler section, Thank You for all the responses and helpful information. I took it to a shop and the guy could not see anything wrong, and got my alignment done, which was off. My rear wheel is still slanted in, and now I can feel my rear wheel wobble or riding in a slant, because my car is starting to shake and vibrate. He suggested that I take it to a body shop, because they might have the tools to measure angles, and see what is wrong with my car.

Does anybody know of a good body shop with correction tools or used a good body shop that fixes slanted wheels due to an accident? I would be very appreciative.
    Chandler Collison is right up Guilford road just inside Columbia. They fixed my vehicle from the recent assault while parked by a drunk driver. They do good work. They have fixed three cars for me. Every time was good.

https://youtu.be/XbCwz672xDk

shootin the breeze

Missed it by that much
    Dec 22, 2012
    Highland
    Mike, you may not be able to answer this but do you have idea on how expensive they are? Need some self inflicted body damage on my truck fixed.

City Rat

Aug 12, 2015
    MD
    Guys, just a note about body shops in general. Many shops treat "insurance" repairs and customers differently than "self paying" customers, i.e. the guys who figure they have something small they want taken care of without raising their insurance rates, door or bumper dings and dents. Those shops tend to be super responsive to insurance customers and strictly adhere to deadlines they give the insurance companies and their clients, constantly bumping the jobs of the self paying folks, blowing through promised job completion dates, etc. Good luck.

TonyB.

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2012
    Straightline Auto Body in Elkridge does great work. Call, ask for John and tell him Tony from Jackson Auto Machine referred you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom