• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • comecamping

Feb 20, 2011
    Glen Burnie, MD
    I just google mapped them out of curiosity and saw they had yelp reviews. One said "I'd rather shoot myself in a minor appendage than visit this crap hole again." Anyone here write yelp reviews?

Love it - they do have a semi-nice indoor range but the rules created by their "insurance company" sucks. They should spend 15 min and call GEICO.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    HK21guy

browning guy

SCRUFFY NERF HERDER
    Dec 10, 2009
    Essex
    Well for what it's worth, I have to say as someone who tried to be a customer I found the place full of retards and one giant cockclown.

A hint on customer service never talk down to someone the first time you meet them.

Kinetic

MDS Supporter
    Apr 4, 2013
    Their website states that since January of 1998 over 100 trillion rounds have been fired at their range.

Where I went to school, that works out to more than 17 billion per day.

How many lanes does this place have?

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    It's been a while since I've gone in - only been there twice, and only took guns to shoot the first time. I'm tempted go back, just to see if there might be a change....and maybe to scrounge a bunch of .40 brass from the floor. :D

mcornish86@gmail.com

Apr 22, 2013
    Baltimore County
    People can share their story exeprience and select fire policy with whom ever they want. People talk about walmart , target, home depot experiences all the time. You don't see them getting sued from guest opinion and surveys. Free speech. As along as we not saying bogus statements like "select fire inc eats babies" or w/e. If select fire inc doesn't and won't continue to do 8th day release, we can complain and tell others all we want. Whenever. Its not our fault select fire inc choose the route they taking. Look at the supportive route that these other ffls (Bart's right next to select fire) is taking. They not being strong arm by msp no more. Sue us for complaining on a forum about select fire inc own practices... Ha bet won't you won't sue BBB (better businesses bureau). Their $ is way longer than select fire inc. But anyway people have to the right to share their experiences with other people and if select fire doesn't like it than change the way y'all do busniess. They are rude and don't do 8th day releases like Bart's does! Point blank!

If select fire customer service did a u turn and did 8th day releases. I would say all sort wonderful things about the store. But for real its got to something wrong with the store if we all having bad experience with the store. Human resource sessions for people relation is a good thing.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom