• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Daffydek

Apr 24, 2013
    64 days and counting since my XD has been held hostage. BP told me they don't speak in days.....they speek only weeks. 10 week minimum...Oh JOY.

Idempotent

Zombies' Worst Nightmare
    Apr 12, 2010
    My sister's boyfriend became a MoCo Popo recently. A bunch of his fellow academy class graduates bought their first personal guns recently, and none of them have had their background checks go through yet. So the local cops are starting to get pissed at the State police for the hold-up.

moveweight

Feb 12, 2013
    My sister's boyfriend became a MoCo Popo recently. A bunch of his fellow academy class graduates bought their first personal guns recently, and none of them have had their background checks go through yet. So the local cops are starting to get pissed at the State police for the hold-up.

:lol: wow... they arnt even taking care of their own.... gotta love maryland.. :sad20:

zenMonkey

Patriot Picket
    Mar 30, 2013
    I'm a couple days away from 60 myself. Unfortunately it appears that 70 is the new 60.

A1Uni

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2012

Why?

With an "Official Use Officer Letter" they can take them home the same day.

Unless their agency refuses to sign off, there is no reason they should have any wait.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Why?

With an "Official Use Officer Letter" they can take them home the same day.

Unless their agency refuses to sign off, there is no reason they should have any wait.

Can they use an official letter for personal guns?

On a different note, is there anything special that happens when the wait times hit 90 days? Does that affect the validity of the application?

shooter53

Apr 9, 2013
    Ordered my Kimber TLE II June 2012... it came in March 21, 2013...paperwork sent in on March 22,2013. 53 days now and I'm starting to have hope that I'll get it before June

Waiting for a year :-)

mdshooter9090

Jan 29, 2013
    I bet Sarah Palin would have provided assistance to our cause had she been VP right now.

Who here likes their Phones tapped like the AP's, new organization's, Phones were tapped, let me see a show of hands???

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom