• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kazman338

Aug 10, 2009
    Dundalk, MD
    Town Hall Meetings January 26th in Towson and Prince Georges County. Can you attend?

Is this email not displaying correctly?
    View it in your browser.

Maryland Laws
    Maryland Code

Maryland State Police

Regulated Long Gun List

Handgun Permits

Handgun Safety Training

Town Hall Meetings

Maryland Shall Issue® has learned of two town hall meetings being held by Maryland Delegates. It is essential that MSI and other pro-2A groups attend these meetings. We need to show up, looking presentable, and ask smart questions.

Both meetings will be held Saturday January 26th 2013. We know this is short notice, but we believe that our members will come through and make a strong showing. Remember these are YOUR civil rights!

Town Hall Meeting with District 23 Delegation (PG County)

2614 Kenhill Drive Bowie, MD 20715

Time: 9:00am-11:00am Doors Open at 8:30

Meeting with Senator Brochin

705 York Rd Towson, MD 21204

Time: 10:00am

We need everyone who possibly can to attend these events and ask questions, smart questions. Maryland Shall Issue® has a brochure highlighting the impact of SB 281 and can be downloaded here. http://marylandshallissue.org/share/SB0281_pamphlet.pdf

The 2nd Amendment Resource Room provides a wealth of resources to help you form questions. That is located at http://getthefacts.marylandshallissue.org

Let's remember a few quick points:

1.) Although you may continue to own a banned rifle (after registering it), you CANNOT take it to the range to use. Transportation will be banned.

2.) Let's focus on disenfranchisement. How will a person living on a fixed income be able to afford the new licensing system? How about a person who wants to begin exercising his 2nd Amendment Civil Rights but has a fixed income? Why should a fundamental civil right require a license?

3.) We should not be treated like criminals just to exercise a basic civil right.

4.) They may say this bill doesn't impact hunting, but a provision of the law will ban hunting for anyone 18-21 because they will not be allowed to possess the ammunition to hunt.

Activism Tools
    Quick E-Mail Tool

2nd Amendment
    Resource Room

Find Your Representatives

House of Delegates Video

follow on Twitter | MSI on Facebook | MSI 2nd Amendment Resource Room | forward to a friend

Copyright © 2013 Maryland Shall Issue, All rights reserved.
    You are receiving this email because you have selected to receive email on our website marylandshallissue.org or by signing up at one of our educational events across the state.
    Our mailing address is:

Maryland Shall Issue

1332 Cape St. Claire Rd #342
    Annapolis, MD21409
    Add us to your address book
    Our E-Mail is:
    info@marylandshallissue.org or just reply to this e-mail.

The information presented in this e-mail is intended for informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as legal advice.

unsubscribe from this list | update subscription preferences

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    I may go to the Towson one. He's not my senator, but he's an important one to win over as he's on the Judicial committee.

h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    This needs to be bumped and possibly retitled so people know its Saturday 1/26.

Bowie and Towson - we should have a bunch of people for each.

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    Do NOT wear this like our friend in Crofton did. :)

Guns-don-t-kill-people.jpeg

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    Is there an agenda listed for the meetings? Anyone have any good talking points? I don't want to come off sounding like an angry gun nut.

7A38

Sep 11, 2011
    Baltimore, MD
    Thanks for posting this Kazman338. This is the first I have heard of it. But I plan to go to the one in Towson with Senator Brochin.

If someone could post a few key/helpful talking points, Id appreciate it.

I obviously know guns. But I haven't had time to come up with any clever discussion points on the law. Thanks.

7A38

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    Thanks for posting this Kazman338. This is the first I have heard of it. But I plan to go to the one in Towson with Senator Brochin.

If someone could post a few key/helpful talking points, Id appreciate it.

I obviously know guns. But I haven't had time to come up with any clever discussion points on the law. Thanks.

7A38

There are hundreds of talking points on the threads about 281. I still have'nt heard if out of district voters would be allowed in or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom