• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr H

Banana'd
    I used to write this off to fatfingers and brain farts... but it's happening more and more, and now I know it's not me.

I'll click a thread, and the next thread down in the list will open. This is happening more than in the past.

Now there's a new one...

Clicked on a member name to get to their profile, and a different profile opened. Tried it again, same result... and the second member's name was nowhere to be seen on the page.

Mike

Propietario de casa, Toluca, México
    MDS Supporter
    I have had similar results clicking on threads. I thought it was me, then I thought it was because the "new posts" page was background updated and I didn't notice it before I clicked. Maybe it's a cache thing?

HankR

Ultimate Member
    Jan 22, 2013
    Upper Midwest
    I have had similar results clicking on threads. I thought it was me, then I thought it was because the "new posts" page was background updated and I didn't notice it before I clicked. Maybe it's a cache thing?

I notice this mainly when using the slow wifi at my house. I assumed that the page was still loading, and what I thought I saw on the screen was being updated. The 'puter gave me credit for clicking on what belongs there rather than stale page that I'm fingering.

I’ve had issues on my iPad where I’ll click on a link in a thread and when I go back to new posts I find I’m not signed in anymore. Happens about 30% of the time.

Happens all the time.

Thirty percent of the time it happens all the time? I thought it was 3%

plinkerton

Ultimate Member
    Dec 30, 2012
    Abingdon
    If you're using Windows 10 right click on the desktop, select display settings, find scale and layout. Make sure it's 100%. I see here some apps and web pages don't put your clicks in the right place if you over 100%

Feb 28, 2013
    I used to write this off to fatfingers and brain farts... but it's happening more and more, and now I know it's not me.

I'll click a thread, and the next thread down in the list will open. This is happening more than in the past.

Now there's a new one...

Clicked on a member name to get to their profile, and a different profile opened. Tried it again, same result... and the second member's name was nowhere to be seen on the page.

Sure ya aint been imbibin a lil bit? :innocent0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom