• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • longgunnewb

Textbook Libertarian
    Feb 23, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I just want to give a big shout out to Steve - owner of 50 East Remodeling out of Annapolis. We were in a time crunch on selling our house (put an impromptu offer in on a house while back in Indiana for my Grandma birthday) and had to get it ready to go.

I started out on Thumbtack.com and he was the only one to respond with an actual quote based off of the exact figures I had provided. Everyone else requested that I call them so they could schedule an appointment.

Two days later he came out to take measurements, gave me a quote that was anywhere from 1/3 to 1/2 of what I had been quoted from other companies. His prices were so reasonable that I added on 3 new doors, some trim work and drywall work that I just didn't have the time to do. His crews were in and out quickly and did the job without me complaining or nitpicking anything. He also kept me up to speed with timeline updates without me having to call to ask for him.

The last thing I will say is he was more than happy to give me a cash discount to avoid getting hit with that credit card charge(business owners/managers know all too well what I am talking about).

I would highly encourage all of you to give him a call with any work that you need done.

Steve Wheatley
    50 East Remodeling
    60 State Circle
    Annapolis, MD 21401
    410-500-2266

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads