• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Again, my memory is a little foggy on this, but didn't Frank Sr. pull some strings to get Frank Jr's permit approved. Paper-whipped might be the wrong term as applied in that case, but Jr was disapproved before he was approved IIRC.

AFA ANYONE else, that's like trying to prove a negative. Unless someone has access to the HPRB approved/disapproved list or what it consisted of prior to the HPRB, I can't cite unless it's published.

Jr has NEVER had a W&C permit, only SR.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    C4 has stated on air that he was given a permit just because he was a legislator back in the day.

I have heard that, and asked him about it the day I was on his show. Being a Legislator was his G&S, he still had to fill out the application and go through the interview process, he wasn't impressed with the process back then either.

rambling_one

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Bowie, MD
    I recall a story (perhaps just that) about a General Assembly member who was offered (and accepted) a permit only to have it revoked by the MSP when s/he failed to be reelected. Wish I could find it in my notes, but haven't yet.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    I recall a story (perhaps just that) about a General Assembly member who was offered (and accepted) a permit only to have it revoked by the MSP when s/he failed to be reelected. Wish I could find it in my notes, but haven't yet.

I believe C4 himself is in that boat

MDvet

Mar 13, 2009
    White Marsh, MD
    Jack Young, Baltimore City council member/president. Don't know how to cut and paste using iPad,but if you do an internet search on Jack Young Baltimore conceal carry, you will get a Baltimore Sun March 2010 article. Suppose his G&S reason is being a politician. The article mentioned Dixon and SWB had security detail, but he doesn't

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom