• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Weak_Hand_Only

Mar 17, 2010
    Great turnout for the IPSC Classifier this past Saturday. I have to hand it to the organizers for the work they do setting up, designing CoF's and keeping the entire day organized. The CoF's were a ton of fun this month and I hope they keep up with the great designs.

As always the RO's are helpful and the whole atmosphere is geared toward having FUN. In trying to convince my firearm owning friends to sign up and go with me, when they hear the word competition shoot they always get rattled thinking they're going to get chumped by great shooters. Well there are great shooters there that truly impress and there are average shooters that have recently joined the sport. Take it from an average shooter (who had a few sucky stages) that the mentality is pure sportsmanship. We're all out there doing something we love. I have seen ZERO sour grapes out there wanting to pounce on a shooter for not having a good day. On the contrary, I have seen a great amount of support for the new guys (and girls) which makes it very comfortable. Just keep in mind that safety is priority so remember to LISTEN TO THE RO'S COMMANDS and use common sense when you have your firearm in your hand.

Would anyone happen to have any pics from the day?

glock_forty5

Ultimate Member
    Oct 30, 2007
    That was a great match. I got to watch some of the national open shooters run the stage with the poppers. Very impressive.

JT

tomgallup

Jul 9, 2008
    Bel Air, MD
    It is always nice to hear the positives from the shooters with all the work that is put into these matches. York runs very challenging COF, and keeps everyone honest with their shooting. I hope that you all do come back and bring a friend to watch it with you next time, once they see what it is about, they will be signing up hte next month, promise...

Thanks again
    Tom

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom