• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • klutch

Mar 27, 2018
    Unfortunately I live in the district this turd wants to represent. Guess who is going to get a heaping helping of the PP at his next campaign event?
    I'm not doing much better in District 21! Borrowing a major miracle later this year in the SCOTUS, we may still be faced with the same (state legislative) district lines as we have now! Yeah, District 12 is one of the worst gerrymandered state districts in the state and presents a major challenge to our cause! We'll have to be sure Howard doesn't get past 'round-one' this June! If he 'teams-up' with Hill and Ebersole, it'll be an uphill battle!

There are eight candidates going for three seats with two incumbents (both hostile) going for those seats. Most are from Howard County. Let's do our research and try to get good guys to advance to the general! We'll have our work cut out for us! We need to do this statewide as well!

Zorros

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2017
    Metropolis
    Howard wants to ban advertising? Has he heard of the first amendment, or is that just useful for his brilliant ideas? 44 Liquour Mart, SCOUSA. How is it that people, like howard and sooo many others, who are supposed to be our representatives To make laws know nothing about laws.

Brownl345

Jan 9, 2015
    Howard County
    I moved to Maryland 8 years ago and I've been guilty of not voting in local elections. Well, no more.

I also happen to reside in District 12. I will do everything in my power to undermine this dude. This is sickening.

DraKhen99

Professional Heckler
    Sep 30, 2013
    Wow, what a well-informed individual! The "right" to drive, eh? He needs a refresher course in, oh, I don't know, civics and the BoR? Maybe in English, since he mistakes privileges for rights?

-John

rog951

Mar 6, 2018
    Not far from Frederick
    This "repeal the 2A" line of thought should serve to get out the republican vote in November. We all know it's what they want anyway, but the fact that they are finally coming out and saying it should wake us all up 100% and seal their fate. I'd imagine there are also quite a few of the old "gun-owning democrats" who might abstain over this. Being a "liberal" didn't used to mean what it means today. This stuff is getting crazy.

NukeNick

Jan 27, 2013
    Unfortunately I live in the district this turd wants to represent. Guess who is going to get a heaping helping of the PP at his next campaign event?

Please send me a message when you find an event. I live in this district too. I would love to join you.

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    I moved to Maryland 8 years ago and I've been guilty of not voting in local elections. Well, no more.

I also happen to reside in District 12. I will do everything in my power to undermine this dude. This is sickening.

The primary is the best place to dump this fool. Register as a Democrat so you can vote in the primary election on June 26, 2018.

You must change your party affiliation before June 5, 2018 to vote in the primary. It can be done online here:

https://voterservices.elections.maryland.gov/OnlineVoterRegistration/InstructionsStep1

Pittbull

Jan 28, 2013
    Gun confiscation in the United States would require violating not only the Second Amendment, but the fourth and fifth as well, and possibly even the first. Progressives generally have no compunction about breaching the Second Amendment, but one wonders how many others they would be eager to violate in their quest to nullify the second; Civil war and a tattered Constitution.
    If Gun control is so important that liberal Democrats are willing to impose these laws ( which are highly unlikely) even at the cost of violent insurrection. Make no mistake, armed rebellion would be the consequence. Armed men would be dispatched to confiscate guns, they would be met by armed men, and blood would be shed.

Let there be no doubt. Gun confiscation would have to be administered by force of arms. I do not expect that those who dismissed their fellow citizens for clinging bitterly to their guns are so naive that they imagine these people will suddenly cease their bitter clinging when some nice young man knocks on their door and says, “Hello, I’m from the government and I’m here to take your guns.” As though somehow those who daily espouse their belief that the purpose of the Second Amendment is to allow citizens to resist government oppression and tyranny will not use the Second Amendment to resist what they see as government oppression and tyranny. Or maybe they are so naive.

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    Not only is he a liberal/progressive chump from HoCo, but a flaming one at that.

Read his LinkedIn profile, especially his 'Activities' and Spanish subtitles ...
    choose_civility_logo_magnets.jpg

There's got to be something in the water there.

Stoveman, stick to beer and hard liquor.:rolleyes:

Wow, he's PI on a whopping $50K grant and Adjunct at UMUC. Really impressive stuff there! :rolleyes:

ETA: No doubt my Father will be voting for him. :sad20:

LRoberts

Retired Master General El
    Oct 22, 2017
    SM County
    Saw this ad while reading Breitbart. James Howard, running for delegate for MD District 12, wants to repeal and replace the 2A. Hilarious because as a state delegate he has ZERO power to do that.

What a chump!

Plenty of morons in the Annapolis Legislature, Clingy, most especially Mike Miller. And now this one.

Last edited:

Jurist

Jul 20, 2012
    Ocean Cty N.J.
    Lets all sit back ,relax and wait our turn. When the time comes we will be heard. Just like we were heard during the past presidential election. Silent majority rules! The old bull does not run fast, but he still gets it done.

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    This guy got 3.8% of the vote, finishing 6th in an eight way race for three spots. I'm not sure if that's encouraging or frightening.

"Repeal and replace?" My ass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom