• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sealion

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 19, 2016
    Balto Co
    The non-conforming responses are one of the main reasons I visit this forum. Hilarious. Oh yeah, and all the gun info.

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    I like the Glock 19 better than 17

I like the Beretta 92SB better than 92FS

In general, the pizza I got when I worked in NY was better than the stuff here in MD.

kenpo333

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 18, 2012
    Salisbury Maryland
    Agree by far. Try shooting a 92 a thousand rounds and see if it works and then do the same with the Glock. Only one won't need cleaning

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    Agree by far. Try shooting a 92 a thousand rounds and see if it works and then do the same with the Glock. Only one won't need cleaning

You do know that during army testing in the 80's, sample Berettas were averaging somewhere around 35,000 rounds uncleaned before failure and Beretta independent testing was coming in closer to 60,000 rounds? I've had one of my 92F's since the early 90's with zero stoppages and it's rarely been cleaned.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    You do know that during army testing in the 80's, sample Berettas were averaging somewhere around 35,000 rounds uncleaned before failure and Beretta independent testing was coming in closer to 60,000 rounds? I've had one of my 92F's since the early 90's with zero stoppages and it's rarely been cleaned.

Yup. Mine has run for decades with only the most casual maintenance. Thousands of rounds through it, never a single failure of any kind. I suspect my 9mm Glock and Springfield will also behave very well over time, but it will take a lot of shooting to know. Check with me around 2030, provided we're still allowed to own guns then, and mine don't experience a boating accident.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    The whole premise is flawed. "Better" has many meanings. Better at what? Better how? What are you using it for? What do you expect out f it? The whole question is essentially meaningless. Ask intelligent questions and get intelligent answers. Ask silly questions and get goofy answers. Which is better, toilet paper or news paper? It depends. Do you want to read it or wipe your ass with it? I many times think the majority of the posts are made by teenagers and/or uneducated buffoons.

^^THIS but I disagree about who you feel posts. I think many posts are made by those who just want something, ANYTHING, to post about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom