Suggestion to Buy or Build a Rimfire for cheap...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Falkus

Dating Scarlett Johansson
    Feb 26, 2007
    Undisclosed location
    would anyone know where i can buy a used Ruger 10/22 rifle ? I already bought the bass pro one and i am having a new barrel and stock that i will be purchasing soon....

I was wondering if anyone knows a place or pawnshop near the greenbelt area, i can make a drive up to glen burnie which seems to be the gold mine. The one that I want for a price of 100 or something, I dont want to buy something new that I will be using for blinking..and i dont wanna deal with the transfer, just buy and leave :) :party29:

Thanks guys..This forum rocks !

trapture

Surplus Rifle Lover
    Apr 27, 2007
    Dundalk-Ish
    would anyone know where i can buy a used Ruger 10/22 rifle ? I already bought the bass pro one and i am having a new barrel and stock that i will be purchasing soon....

I was wondering if anyone knows a place or pawnshop near the greenbelt area, i can make a drive up to glen burnie which seems to be the gold mine. The one that I want for a price of 100 or something, I dont want to buy something new that I will be using for blinking..and i dont wanna deal with the transfer, just buy and leave :) :party29:

Thanks guys..This forum rocks !

Same here man, I'm looking for two cheap used but in good condition 10/22s to make that gattling gun 10/22 conversion.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I was wondering if anyone knows a place or pawnshop near the greenbelt area,

There's a pawnshop on Riverdale Rd. Go down the Parkway to 410, hang a left and the shop is there on the right.

They don't display the guns but have them in the back room from what i understand. I work with the guy's dad. The owner's name is Scott.

Keep your guard up.....sort of a sketchy area.

Falkus

Feb 26, 2007
    Undisclosed location
    I think I have been there before..I do recall asking them if they had some Rugers 10/22 but they said that they dont have any there unless he didnt want to sell it to me on that day :)

I will go check it out and i know that location, its sketchy but I alwasy watch back everything i go out ...

Falkus

Feb 26, 2007
    Undisclosed location
    just got back from that location, they said that they dont sell firearms, they make a deal with small arms that is located in upper marobro. I gave them a call and they watned 195 for a used 10/22 rifle...

I would be better off buying another bass pro rifle for my second one...

Deacon51

Feb 28, 2007
    Baltimore City
    I had a blast playing with my dad's 10/22 wile home last week. I grabbed a 30 round mag for $15 at the local gun shop, field striped and cleaned the the gun and took it and my 10 year old son to a great gully where we where shooting rocks and dirt clods and bouncing old soda cans around.

Man that was fun. I even killed two cotton mouths with it that day. (I love snakes, but a cotton mouth is poisonous, territorially and mean.)

Tried to talk it out of my dad, but he wouldn't let it go. Not like I have any nice gullies around here to shot the thing anyway. It was sweet watching my kid bounce that soda can up the bank though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom