• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bwags123

Jun 23, 2010
    Parsonsburg
    This is a question for a class 3 dealer. Can I get a street sweeper in Maryland because it’s a class 3 item or does the drum law still come into play.i know everything else that’s class 3 that law does not effect so was wondering on that.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    I think it's banned by name in MD, but I have nothing to back up my statement.

Sundazes

My brain hurts
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    An IP had a while back advertised and found out it was banned in MD. So they sold it out of state.

5.56blaster

Ultimate Member
    I have a 12 gauge semiautomatic shotgun with an extended mag that holds 13 rounds and it's cash and carry in MD. Street Sweeper is 12 gauge semiautomatic that holds 10 rounds (I think) and it's a DD and banned here. Im so glad that I have democrats to protect me! Yippee!

engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck
    I’m curious as to why you would want to buy one other than for the novelty of it. They are junk guns and as 5.56Blaster stated, you can buy much better shotguns cash and carry

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    The only thing they're good for is a great 'wall-hanger'/display piece.

Before Wayne retired, he was 'gifted' one as a present. It just sits in a display case with all of his old patches and shields from his time on the job. The drum has all kinds of little dings/scratches from riding around in the trunk of a unit during the early 90's.

Great display piece, everything else is borderline horrible. Top-folding stock is kinda sharp, so no cheek-weld. Cylinder gap on front and rear of drum, gas gets by. Just not very pleasant to shoot. I never took him up on the offer to shoot it, going by his own experiences, I passed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface

Latest threads

Top Bottom