• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Friend is looking for a place to get his Glock slide cut for a red dot sight, and some serrations to the front of the slide. He's called Scott's already and they don't do that kind of work. Thoughts on where to send him?

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    Friend is looking for a place to get his Glock slide cut for a red dot sight, and some serrations to the front of the slide. He's called Scott's already and they don't do that kind of work. Thoughts on where to send him?

Glockmeister does them, but according to the website it is only to be used with a Trijicon RMR.

http://www.glockmeister.com/Glockmeister-Custom-Shop-Trijicon-RMR-Slide-Cut/productinfo/GMCSRMRCUT/

I'm pretty sure Zev does them too but you would have to call to verify, they only list grip services on their website.

http://www.zevtechnologies.com/zev-tech-services

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    Is he looking for carry type stuff or super duper fancy race gun cuts and openings and other such worthless trinkets?

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    might be a long drive, but call hatfield's gunsmithing in manassas, va. they might do this work. they do a lot of glock work and milled out a front sight on another gun for me.

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    He wants standard serrations, far as I know. He's not one for super duper race gun stuff

I recommend either Suarez International or ATEi. Suarez AFAIK doesn't offer serrations but they pioneered the RDS mount for pistols but they are one of the bestest. They also if you include your RMR or buy from them will zero them for you. ATEi offers a 10% discount to anyone for watching a certain channel on Youtube. PM if you're interested I don't like giving out "secret" info on the interwebs.

Shoobedoo

US Army Veteran
    Jun 1, 2013
    Keyser WV
    I recommend either Suarez International or ATEi. Suarez AFAIK doesn't offer serrations but they pioneered the RDS mount for pistols but they are one of the bestest. They also if you include your RMR or buy from them will zero them for you. ATEi offers a 10% discount to anyone for watching a certain channel on Youtube. PM if you're interested I don't like giving out "secret" info on the interwebs.

+1 on Suarez.

I purchased one of their RMR ready G17 Gen 3 slides, it's a thing of beauty and runs like a raped ape. They do great work and I wouldn't hesitate to send them a stock slide for milling, they charge $130 according to the website.

Attachments

• DSCF1813.jpg
      DSCF1813.jpg
      77 KB · Views: 339

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads