• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mavourneen

Lover of Walthers
    Feb 7, 2013
    Silver Spring-ish
    I learned this trick from the ladies in my Prepping group, and I thought I'd pass it along.

You can use Swagbucks and the Coke Rewards system to snag e-giftcards for both Bass Pro Shop and Cabela's websites, and order ammo online using these free gift cards. .

$10 gift card = 1,000 Swagbucks ( either BPS or Cabela's )
    $15 gift card = 1,500 Swagbucks

$25 gift card = 1,750 Coke points ( BPS only )

If you aren't familiar with Swagbucks, it's an alternate to Google or Bing ( it is actually powered by a combo of Google and Ask ) which gives you sponsored ads as your first hits in any search you do. If you don't mind browsing over the sponsored links, you can earn Swagbucks for searching the web. You install their toolbar ( no spam, no tracking, no nothing, I promise! ) and search there instead of Google. Open your browser each day? Earn a Swagbuck. Go to their site and answer the daily poll? Another Swagbuck. Surveys, printing coupons, all kinds of things will trigger more Swagbucks. They even post free Swagbucks on their Facebook and blog. Fridays are known as "Swagbuck Fridays" where you are more likely to get points for searches, and more likely to earn higher denominations of points.

Coke Reward points are simply the preprinted codes under Coke caps and in 12 - 20 packs of soda. Enter them into the Coke Rewards website, and accrue them. I find Coke caps everywhere - people save them for me, and I get them from a vending machine guy. These tend to accrue more slowly than Swagbucks, FYI.

Accrue the points on either system, cash them in, and get an electronic code which you use either at Cabela's or Bass Pro Shops websites to purchase ammo.

I just cashed in 5,250 Coke points to get $75 credit at BPS. I'll be placing my 1st order of the year for more stockpile ammo today.

There are other tips and tricks to earning Swagbucks quickly. If people are interested, I can post more about it. Used daily, and correctly - you can get a free box or 2 of ammo a month from just searching the web.

If you have a question or need help, please feel free to post it here, or drop me a PM. I will help in any way I can. It's a great way to earn "free" ammo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom