• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    We are pulling out all the appropriate RED FLAG picket signs and headed to Larry’s House tonight to protest this death at the hands of the State. For those that hit the media paywall, see below.

https://archive.fo/8AR4E

Meet up at Lawyers Mall/Governor’s Mansion is at 8pm. Check the weather and dress warmly to be in front of his windows for about about hour.

Baltimore/TV news media will be alerted and Stoveman will speak on camera while we refer others to our online press release.

Preliminarily, we would call a halt to all 1302 actions until the Governor can empanel a commission to investigate why an unknowing Maryland citizen DIED on his door step in the politician’s pursuit of “safety”.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Over the next couple of hours we will tip off the news media that we are demonstrating under Hogan's window TONIGHT, as well as issuing a press release on The Patriot Picket Facebook Page DEMANDING THAT "1302 ACTIONS" BE HALTED until the Governor can appoint a commission to study how a 1302 death was caused only one month after implementation.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    1302 = Death Warrant

We are pulling out all the appropriate RED FLAG picket signs and headed to Larry’s House tonight to protest this death at the hands of the State.

Meet up at Lawyers Mall/Governor’s Mansion is at 8pm. Check the weather and dress warmly to be in front of his windows for about about hour.

Baltimore/TV news media will be alerted and Stoveman will speak on camera while we refer others to our online press release.

Preliminarily, we would call a halt to all 1302 actions until the Governor can empanel a commission to investigate why an unknowing Maryland citizen DIED on his door step in the politician’s pursuit of “safety”.

IN, by God! All I have is a PP tee shirt, but that won't stop me.

Also push for body cams on ALL LEOs in Maryland.

DHS will provide the cash, if they haven't already. :innocent0

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    To those who may suppose Governor Hogan will be out of the Manion campaigning, it appears he did his last scheduled campaign event on the other side on the Bay Bridge on Saturday in Grasonville.

Unless we hear other wise, I expect Governor Hogan to be home at 8pm when we get there to demand a halt to 1302 actions.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Also push for body cams on ALL LEOs in Maryland.

DHS will provide the cash, if they haven't already. :innocent0

Great idea. If my uncle was killed in one of these political feel-good 1302 raids, I would be livid if I had to hear: "trust us, this is how it went down".

Nope, SHOW ME THE TAPE.

TexDefender

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2017
    I think the fact he failed to comply with what appears to be a lawful order and the struggle that ensued is clearly the reason. Since this is a "Shooting" and resulted in a death there will be a investigation. I think it would be better to wait and get more details.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

NatBoh

Ultimate Member
    Jan 4, 2012
    Baltimore
    Neither we nor the government that authorized this ambush know if the victim was a good, upstanding citizen, or a thugging lowlife. They acted on hearsay, not facts presented through due process.

Everyone-even thugging lowlife’s-deserve due process before they can be deprived of Constitutional Rights.

Count me IN! I will be on the bricks tonight protesting to halt the use of this dangerous and unconstitutional law.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    I think the fact he failed to comply with what appears to be a lawful order and the struggle that ensued is clearly the reason. Since this is a "Shooting" and resulted in a death there will be a investigation. I think it would be better to wait and get more details.

And I think the officer's partner could have tazed him into submission. Or whacked him a good one with his baton. EXCESSIVE FORCE IMO. And was he shot from the front or the back? That makes a BIG difference. But since there were no body cameras available, it's a "he said/he said" situation. And the tie-breaking participant in the trio is unavailable for comment.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    The guy could have been a combination of Ted Bundy and Charles Manson, he is (was) still a citizen and should be afforded Due Process rights.

It is clear to me he was a law abiding citizen , that may have had some issues and dependency problems . But he surely did not deserve to die at the extended hands of our politicians .

He was forgotten and expendable . the kind that live in the city that die everyday , the politician's use people like him/them to step on to get to the top they don't like climbing ladders they would rather step on dead bodies . IMHO

Rab1515

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 29, 2014
    Calvert

Yes give it more time to get thier story's straight and sweep it under the rug. To bad the only witness is dead.

esqappellate

President, MSI
    Feb 12, 2012
    To those who may suppose Governor Hogan will be out of the Manion campaigning, it appears he did his last scheduled campaign event on the other side on the Bay Bridge on Saturday in Grasonville.

Unless we hear other wise, I expect Governor Hogan to be home at 8pm when we get there to demand a halt to 1302 actions.

Just so everyone understands, the Governor has no control how HB 1302 is actually implemented under the language of the statute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom