Hogan supports Neal Simon for US senate?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SCV/SAR Patriot

UNRECONSTRUCTED
    I wasn't sure where to post this so please feel free to put this wherever is best.

Neal Simon for U.S. Senate added 3 new photos.
    16 hrs ·

Governor Hogan told me today that he voted for me for US Senate.

I had the good fortune to run into him and his team while campaigning in Baltimore.

His support means so much to me, because he is the type of leader I hope to be- willing to work with both sides of the aisle, and focused on results rather than partisan, political games.

https://www.facebook.com/nealjsimon...SZd7ED2iba6-uy7kKa0CyFRq5zSxveWPNIlFc&__xts__[0]=68.ARCCtMdV2yewe1vQy5OfvO0LIG1AeMJHAE14UfJAGA7cEtk5VngS8Nxb1cl7DbR32twA9iCLxMlGBkCO2BBYaqhLcE3UuxlGM8n8EvS0p6MOzi5Bf7DpeKMrVmpUoW9DyRojEu0yH2y_q9B32Fxu02o4Po18OByULQJ7ygR0tD7buY_ljhY4W-GDMDztdftudQPlm6DzI3UnjVMfKQJchXZG&__tn__=kC-R

Last edited:

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    Not buying it.

Hogan and MDGOP are going gangbusters like never before to support Rs.

Anyone can say anything on Facebook but it’s hard to argue with those happy huggy pictures, reminds me of his pictures with the moms wanting everything

Like hogan says in his tv add, he doesn’t care if your a dimocrat or republican, he does what the dems say, or something like that lol

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Hogan is going all out for Hogan . He goes to great lengths to distance himself from any larger Republican causes or issues .

Moon

M-O-O-N, that spells...
    Jan 4, 2013
    In Orbit
    Not buying it.

Hogan and MDGOP are going gangbusters like never before to support Rs.

You should report this to him so he can set the record straight.
    Capture.jpg

Legislatively, I can't disagree much so far.

But he is definitely making an all-out effort to crack the Mike & Mike logjam for the next 4 years.
    By working hand-in-hand with them. Maybe he should try something else. Oh yeah, that's right. He needs to give them everything they want so he can get reelected and give them everything they want.

For US Senate, I can't see him actively hurting Tony's chances.
    Hogan isn't even a RINO. He's a Democrat. He hasn't reluctantly gone along with the liberal agenda, he has enthusiastically gone along with it.

SCV/SAR Patriot

UNRECONSTRUCTED
    You should report this to him so he can set the record straight.
    View attachment 246019

By working hand-in-hand with them. Maybe he should try something else. Oh yeah, that's right. He needs to give them everything they want so he can get reelected and give them everything they want.

Hogan isn't even a RINO. He's a Democrat. He hasn't reluctantly gone along with the liberal agenda, he has enthusiastically gone along with it.

mterry, thanks for making this more manageable.

It does give one pause since he's on record for supporting his father for president. Hmmm It'll be interesting to see if/how this plays out.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    mterry, thanks for making this more manageable.

It does give one pause since he's on record for supporting his father for president. Hmmm It'll be interesting to see if/how this plays out.

I know how this plays out for me.

The other day at Early Voting, I wrote in my father’s name for Governor of Maryland.

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy

To be fair, he has done a lot for reducing taxes and fees, which is very conservative of him.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    a lot? How is that $1 toll reduction working for you?

I saved $92 on tolls last year then hogan sold some of my rights to the dems for his political gain, kinda makes me sick if I think about it. Not really a savings if you value your rights, which apparently most Marylanders dont

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    I saved $92 on tolls last year then hogan sold some of my rights to the dems for his political gain, kinda makes me sick if I think about it. Not really a savings if you value your rights, which apparently most Marylanders dont

I've saved several hundred $$ in tolls thanks to Hogan so far this year, and I don't even live in MD.

NatBoh

Ultimate Member
    Jan 4, 2012
    Baltimore
    If Lawnchair Larry is indeed supporting Simon, then I will definitely be giving my vote to Tony Campbell.

I will proudly proudly pull the lever for Quinn, Campbell, and Wolf.

:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom