• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirkster

Jan 9, 2009
    Severn, PRoMD
    I ordered 4000 small pistol primers from PowderValley last week before the WuFlu silliness took off.

Looked today and lots of primers are now out of stock. Large Pistol seems to be out of stock and only Remington and Federal left on small primers.

You may want to hit them up if you are running low.

My 3400 bullets from DGbullets just showed up yesterday and the primers show up today so I will be rolling on the 650 to keep my stock up as I shoot it at the range (at least till they close it too). I figure 5K in loaded 9mm should be enough to last me a few months.

Billman

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?
    May 18, 2010
    Sykesville, MD
    I'm in the process of downsize/move and giving up the reloading game. I can help, if you're interested. PM and we can talk and meet up very soon, save the shipping and hazmat fee.

94hokie

Mar 29, 2015
    Severna Park, MD
    I ordered 4000 small pistol primers from PowderValley last week before the WuFlu silliness took off.

Looked today and lots of primers are now out of stock. Large Pistol seems to be out of stock and only Remington and Federal left on small primers.

You may want to hit them up if you are running low.

My 3400 bullets from DGbullets just showed up yesterday and the primers show up today so I will be rolling on the 650 to keep my stock up as I shoot it at the range (at least till they close it too). I figure 5K in loaded 9mm should be enough to last me a few months.

Clyde's in Lansdowne has several bricks of all size CCI primers in stock.

Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City
    Last summer there were deep rebates on primers.
    How quickly things change.

Components always follow right behind ammo in availability shortages.

Looked at Powder Valley yesterday just to get a feel for where things are. Powder is getting hit hard also.

Better get any needs now. It'll almost certainly get harder to find product before it gets easier.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Brownells had plenty. Ordered another batch of TG and SPPs. Figure that brass and bullets is usually not that hard to find.

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    I am glad I decided to order some powder and primers when powder valley had their last free hazmat deal. I didn't really need it but had the money at the time.

I do wish I had ordered more bullets though.

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    I'd be willing to trade some CCI BR2s for some BR4s if anyone wants to swap. 2k of them

Yellowdog

MDS Supporter
    Jul 4, 2011
    Columbia
    Just my luck.my primer order with Bass Pro was backordered. No big deal as I don't need it but wanted to restock. Got notified today that it has been shipped to the store and is ready for pick up. Except the store is not essential and is closed till further notice.

ras_oscar

Ultimate Member
    Apr 23, 2014
    I'm just beginning to run through the stock of powder i laid in to weather the LAST shortage Grrrrrr

Cuttyfunk

Dec 17, 2015
    In early February I had this weird feeling and ordered nearly $1,000 in primers. This is way more then I ever buy. I feel good about that, but I have almost no powder, so it's almost worthless.

ras_oscar

Ultimate Member
    Apr 23, 2014
    In early February I had this weird feeling and ordered nearly $1,000 in primers. This is way more then I ever buy. I feel good about that, but I have almost no powder, so it's almost worthless.

I had a strange feeling and for no particular reason bought 4 bricks of 22LR.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom