• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    I understand what they told you.
    I provided additional information that you or others may be unaware of: Buds will not sell a firearm except in the original configuration that they receive it from the manufacturerer or distributor, ie they won't remove or exchange magazines.
    Even if they sold to Maryland residents they would not have sold you a firearm that was not fully Maryland compliant as it sits.

That is not the point...

That "Bud's Guns" store will NOT sell ANY FIREARM to ANY MARYLAND RESIDENT. Compliant... or not... makes no difference to them there.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    Happened to be working in Vienna VA today and stopped by NOVA firearms today. Grabbed a few 30rnd glock mags and a few boxes of 9mm ammo. Ready to hit the range tomorrow.

On another note has anyone bothered to upgrade triggers? I saw a 4.5 lb pull model online for $35.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    That is not the point...

That "Bud's Guns" store will NOT sell ANY FIREARM to ANY MARYLAND RESIDENT. Compliant... or not... makes no difference to them there.

When I was a youngster in H.S. I would be the kid that responded to this by saying

"But what if I told them.… Hey I dont need the 17 rnd magazine and you dont even have to take any money off the bill. How about now? Will you sell it to me now?"

Then I would just sit back and wait for the smoke to start slowly drifting from your ears as your face turned red and prepared my self for the inevitable emotional explosion.

http://youtu.be/oep4mRpmrkQ

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    Thanks for the link. Looks like you've been down this road.

You really need to purchase both the trigger and spring kit. $60 upgrade. I'm slowly realizing there will be no other hobbies in my life.

I have purchased and installed both and it does really make a difference. There are new items that Chris is working on to make the Sub2K better. They have a billet aluminum trigger guard/release for it now that I want.

http://www.mcarbo.com/kel-tec-sub-2000-aluminum-trigger-guard.aspx
    FullSizeRender-87.jpg

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    As cool as these are, I think if I were getting a Kel-Tec, I would really want the CMR-30.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    I get notices for these. They're running around $650. Didn't want to plunk that much down for one.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I think every KT long gun is over priced. That's probably why I don't own any of them yet.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    If you already have one, I would wait even if it is the G19 version. I think the price is a bit high. Maybe I'll feel differently after Sunday night's debate.

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    If you already have one, I would wait even if it is the G19 version. I think the price is a bit high. Maybe I'll feel differently after Sunday night's debate.

If it wasn't tan, I would have purchased it....need a black one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom