• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    heck yes. this site has a WV subforum, but I expect most residents are unaware as we are MD titled. WV has a lot of great shooting opportunities to offer and publicizing them to a broader audience could only help!

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Lots of sites with (wherever)Shooters , likewise (wherever)GunOwners . Only a finite number of forum names that are descriptive and catchy for a particular subject area, and as long as they are distinctly branded as to geographic focus , no conflicts .

I haven't searched for a WV centric gun forum on purpose , but I'm sure if there were a decent one I would have long ago run across it .

Some States have good Forums, some never seem to develope them . Off the top of my head, I'm aware of Pa , New England, IN, TN , Michigan, and Cali .

Only obvious issue is the low population to support such a forum, but probably a high percentage of the overall population would be so inclined . But then probably higher percentage of them without high speed internet, and people even more Luddite than me, who have little truck with computers .

But yeah , I would join also, claiming nexus by owning property there .

engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck
    Lots of sites with (wherever)Shooters , likewise (wherever)GunOwners . Only a finite number of forum names that are descriptive and catchy for a particular subject area, and as long as they are distinctly branded as to geographic focus , no conflicts .

I haven't searched for a WV centric gun forum on purpose , but I'm sure if there were a decent one I would have long ago run across it .

Some States have good Forums, some never seem to develope them . Off the top of my head, I'm aware of Pa , New England, IN, TN , Michigan, and Cali .

Only obvious issue is the low population to support such a forum, but probably a high percentage of the overall population would be so inclined . But then probably higher percentage of them without high speed internet, and people even more Luddite than me, who have little truck with computers .

But yeah , I would join also, claiming nexus by owning property there .

I can think of a few others, Ohio being one of them. I havent been on their site in a while but at one point it was almost as good as MDS.

sbmike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 19, 2011
    Almost Heaven, WV
    I'd join as a recent escapee from the People's Republik. Although thankfully, our gun issues are substantially less oppressive than in MD. That being said, it's a good idea to stay ahead of impending gun matters so we don't end up like what has unmercifully happened in our neighbor state.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    I didn't read everything on that Ohio forum , but spot checking found a lot of threads asking What happened ? The forum is coming to inactivity ? Maybe that's a recent development ?

engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck
    I didn't read everything on that Ohio forum , but spot checking found a lot of threads asking What happened ? The forum is coming to inactivity ? Maybe that's a recent development ?

I havent been on that site in a while, but if it is slowing down its a loss to the community. At one time it was a great site.

jhcrab

Jun 28, 2012
    Howard Co.
    Yep

My son lives in WV. I'm so jealous when we are out together and he is carrying. We would both join. Maybe they have some ideas of how we can get back our Rights.

jonnyl

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    Frederick
    My son lives in WV. I'm so jealous when we are out together and he is carrying. We would both join. Maybe they have some ideas of how we can get back our Rights.

Off topic, but no need to be jealous if you're visiting him in WV you can carry too!:thumbsup:

I'd prob join too, I was born and mostly raised there!

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    stupid question but could it be like a copy of MDShooters in look and feel- sort of a symbiotic way? Not that MDS would own it but imitation is the sincerest for of flattery.

I would love to see offshoots of MDS in a lot of states :) mds.com/WV... /VT/ etc. I guess it is because I love how action packed MDS is.. AR15 is ok but I see too many aholes there...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom