• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    This is clearly an attempt to turn other wise law abiding citizens into criminals.

No criminal who is set on using a firearm in a violent felony is going to think twice or download their magazine because of this silly law.

+1

but, hey, we're doing "something" even if that something infringes the crap out of law abiding citizens and won't do anything to stop violent crime.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    NJ keeping folks safe from the Navajo, Apache, and Hollywood TV/movie characters.

navajo-fighter.jpg

geronimo-and-braves.jpg

wayne-s-rifle.jpg

220px-Chuck_Connors_The_Rifleman_1959.JPG

latest

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

CypherPunk

Opinions Are My Own
    Apr 6, 2012
    There are several active 2A groups in NJ, but a lot of petty bickering and too many keyboard commanders.

If every NJ gun owner voted the state would have constitutional carry within 2 terms.

Follow this outstanding podcast to keep updated and for good ideas that might help in Maryland.

https://gunforhire.com/radio/

tkd4life

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2010
    Southern Maryland
    I would love for the SCOTUS to step in and end this BS. What’s stopping NJ or any state for that matter from saying guns must have a 1 round magazine limit?

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    I would love for the SCOTUS to step in and end this BS. What’s stopping NJ or any state for that matter from saying guns must have a 1 round magazine limit?

Nothing!

And it would be in keeping with what the Left says the Second Amendment is all about.....

.....it's about muskets. One round.....ball.

themoose06

Sep 11, 2016
    Why 5? I'm surprised they didn't go full retard and limit it to 1. But my guess is it's 5, then 3, then 1.

And before long... “Who needs a bolt action hunting rifle with no magazine? 1 Round is too much! People can use a bow and arrow to hunt and practice with! Firearms are too dangerous!”

But really, I don’t ever see an end to the chipping away of 2nd ammendment in states like NJ, NY, CA, even MD doesn’t seem hopeful. Just seems like a downward trend. Not enough pro 2A wins these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    A quick google found Second Amendment Society and Assn of Rifle & pistol Clubs , who else.

2nd A Society won a case in state court , is that a sign of being major player ?

md123

Ultimate Member
    Jul 29, 2011
    So when their voters turn up at crime scenes with “high capacity clipazines”...will they get pinned for that?

Nope, catch and release of Democrats.

CypherPunk

Opinions Are My Own
    Apr 6, 2012
    The Association of New Jersey Riffle & Pistol Clubs (ANJRPC), and the Coalition of New Jersey Firearm Owners (CNJFO) are the major players in NJ.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    The Association of New Jersey Riffle & Pistol Clubs (ANJRPC), and the Coalition of New Jersey Firearm Owners (CNJFO) are the major players in NJ.
    Meaning what? They are the weak link of legislative defense or the purveyors of laws against self defense? What do you mean sharpshooter?

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    I interpeted that the above groups were the big frogs in the very shallow pool of NJ 2A advocacy.

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    It's way past the point where such unconstitutional infringements just need to be ignored. Why would anyone comply with such illegal insanity? Unconstitutional laws are not laws at all.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    New Jersey folks will comply. Fully. Just as New York folks complied. And California folks. And Maryland folks. Etc.

Then say: Thank you, Sir. May I have another?

No taking to the streets. No uprising. No revolution. Nothing. Gang bangers in the city put up a resistance though. They carry handguns illegally. Get arrested. Get released. Then carry handguns illegally again. Hell of a system they have down there.

People wearing pink knitted vaginas on their heads make more noise than Second Amendment supporters do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom