• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Knight41

Feb 16, 2016
    Never been to this show, but have family that just moved up that way. How does it compare to Timonium? Is it mostly firearms? Or is it a lot knives, books, clothing, etc. that I have no interest in when I go to gun shows?

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    Never been to this show, but have family that just moved up that way. How does it compare to Timonium? Is it mostly firearms? Or is it a lot knives, books, clothing, etc. that I have no interest in when I go to gun shows?

better than timonium.

Clifjr

Feb 2, 2014
    Germantown
    I went up Sunday not really looking for anything but I did find some stuff that had been on my want/need list. Wasn’t very crowded as I guess everyone is on vacation somewhere. I’ve been to the fall shows up there and they have been packed! The hall on the right had the most stuff as the left hall wasn’t at capacity. I for one like going to the far away shows as most local show seem to have the same stuff every time and you see and meet different dealers. There seemed to have a lot of the “selling off my collection” for sale. One of the things I’ve been looking for was a sling for my Marlin 39m that I got from GymRatz awhile back and I got lucky I think. Found a box of used slings and I found this sling that was perfect. Priced at $40 but I got it for $35! The same seller had a 1947 Marlin 39a that I almost purchased but I had second thoughts and walked away from it. He wanted $375 but finish was wore off almost completely and was missing parts, most notably was the rear sight. The wood was decent though. I didn’t work the action so I don’t know how it felt but maybe that’s a good thing. There’s always next time!
    One more thing I found was a used Pachmayr grip for my S&W 19 and when I got home I wanted to do a general cleaning of it. Well I took the screw out and put it in my pocket while I washed it. I also had my keys in that pocket and somewhere between my putting it in and then trying to pull it out it got lost. I think it is outside in the grass somewhere where I pulled my keys out to get into my shed. I looked around and couldn’t find it so I searched online for a replacement but I couldn’t find anything. So I emailed Lyman about it and got a reply today saying they are sending me one! Very fast and positive customer service even though I told them I bought it used.

Attachments

• F54D2A2B-2FBE-4A6D-B224-4C1E234C3086.jpg
      F54D2A2B-2FBE-4A6D-B224-4C1E234C3086.jpg
      112.6 KB · Views: 260

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads