• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • qwertee123

Choose Freedom
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 18, 2009
    Stuck in MoCo ...
    Folks, thank Big City, Jimboy, and Qwertee123 for graciously giving up theirs seats to get MSI’s Mark Pennak, MSPRA’s Mike Doherty and veteran advocate John Josselyn into the hearing room at the start of proceedings.

Once again the shrieking gals occupied so many seats that it was hard to get our people into the room, so our hats are off to our selfless Patriots like BigCity, JimBoy and Qwertee123 for making sure our Big Dogs could be in the chairs from the outset of the fight.

Thanks to our guys for putting their faith in me to manage these swap-outs for The Good Guys Team.

Rack-

You give me too much credit: my jackets did all the work reserving a few chairs. Happy to help play a small part in a larger plan.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    The session ended somewhere around 1:30am.

The church carry bill was amended to be a test program only for Harford County. I don't expect this one to see the light beyond the desk drawer unfortunately.

A couple of cucks allegedly representing the Presbyterians and Catholics played up the "our sanctuary should be a place of peace and prayer" angle testified in opposition.

The kicker was when Delegate I Forget His Name asked the Presbyterian Cuck if he was familiar with Luke 22:36 when Jesus said "and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." he replied that we don't know that Jesus actually said that. But then proceeded to tell us that Jesus taught peace and love for our enemies (like Brian Frosh, okay, that was just my thoughts), not sure how this guy squared one with the other but obfuscation and falsehoods were the theme of the night from the antis.

Delegate Parrot

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Rack-

You give me too much credit: my jackets did all the work reserving a few chairs. Happy to help play a small part in a larger plan.

I think he is giving all of you the credit due, in the part you played in Tuesday's hearings. It takes a team to pull this off and to be able to go as long as we do, and make sure those that have crafted the arguments, to be able to provide those arguments in the best time available.

You, sir, were indeed a part of that team, as was everyone that was there (even if all they did was hold the doughnut holes :D ).

bibitor

Kulak
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2017
    FEMA Region III
    ...it really bugs me that Baltimore City has a problem, so now everything becomes illegal for the rest of us throughout the entire state because Baltimore City is a crap hole.

Not defending the politicians (or criminals for that matter) in Baltimore; but last I checked Howard County, along with PG, Montgomery, Baltimore, and Anne Arundel counties, are full of libtard social justice band-wagoners who push the radical-left's political agenda with far more tact and competence than the brain-dead delegates from Baltimore City. We should be grateful of their stupidity.

Oh, something about rocks and glass houses seems appropriate here too.

sxs

MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2009
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    The session ended somewhere around 1:30am.

The church carry bill was amended to be a test program only for Harford County. I don't expect this one to see the light beyond the desk drawer unfortunately.

A couple of cucks allegedly representing the Presbyterians and Catholics played up the "our sanctuary should be a place of peace and prayer" angle testified in opposition.

The kicker was when Delegate I Forget His Name asked the Presbyterian Cuck if he was familiar with Luke 22:36 when Jesus said "and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." he replied that we don't know that Jesus actually said that. But then proceeded to tell us that Jesus taught peace and love for our enemies (like Brian Frosh, okay, that was just my thoughts), not sure how this guy squared one with the other but obfuscation and falsehoods were the theme of the night from the antis.

And who said THEY had to allow/encourage their congregation or staff to carry. Sheesh!:sad20:

Mr H

Banana'd
    And who said THEY had to allow/encourage their congregation or staff to carry. Sheesh!:sad20:

An assertion that all of these bills and ideas are to give people the OPTION, generally stops the small-minded "You can't make me carry!" types in their tracks.

Once it's explained that no one is MANDATING a thing, but rather providing an OPTION for those who are willing and able, they generally have no return argument.

sxs

MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2009
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    An assertion that all of these bills and ideas are to give people the OPTION, generally stops the small-minded "You can't make me carry!" types in their tracks.

Once it's explained that no one is MANDATING a thing, but rather providing an OPTION for those who are willing and able, they generally have no return argument.

Absolutely! :thumbsup:

But at least a few who are resisting the idea seem to imply we would be forcing teachers to do something they don't want to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom