• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foxtrapper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2007
    Havre de Grace
    My coyote humor is MUCH better than this assholes's attempt at lame gallows humor via his ignorance of the subject matter.

One of my rules of humor is to know well what you are making fun of, otherwise you come off as a total stupid douchey *******.

virtus

Ultimate Member
    Aug 11, 2010
    I'm not on Facebook but I love that it provides a venue for douches like this guy to display their exceptional asshattery. If not for Facebook, I never would have known what a complete tool this guy is.

....Well actually, looking at his picture, I probably would have picked up on it easily enough.

Someone needs to remind this genius that Harford Co isn't a place to be in business if you're going to alienate gun owners and R's in general.

fightinbluhen51

"Quack Pot Call Honker"
    Oct 31, 2008
    Unfortunately I do know who they are. I was attempting to illustrate how irrelevant they are to me though, unlike most of the population seemingly. :rolleyes:
    Completely agree!

I don't follow celeb news much (only enough for the low information outreach program).

breimer273

Jul 25, 2013
    SOMD
    Actually...he's a supper doche extraordinaire.

He is not worth the attention he is constantly whoring for, I mean come on...he thinks he is da bomb on the dagger.

You are exactly right... He isn't worth all the attention, but guess what, we now have a thread dedicated to giving this guy attention. Just like we have a 2A right to our firearms he has a 1A right to say some pretty stupid shit. We may not agree but this is why we are here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom