• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    This is pure gold.

From "owner" to "co-owner" to "manager" to part-time employee probably on his way out, all in one thread.

I tried to watch the video of his act posted earlier and could not get past the disrespectful and lame joke about his father. I heard his comment about his gene pool needing a dose of chlorine and could not agree more.

I was done after that.

A .45 caliber Tylenol for this knucklehead would be a good start.

With absolutely no disrespect meant to Mr. Leon, I can't help but notice the word "fart" inexplicably in the middle of his post. That itself is probably funnier than anything Tom Myers has said into a microphone.

Before she was The Wife, The Wife and I went to a fund raiser at the Fallston Volunteer Fire hall for Republican(:shrug:) Joe Woods that was MC'ed by Tom Myers. His jokes were not funny and his stage presence was awkward at best. At the time, we chalked it up to him being new and...well...how can you compare the stage presence of your yuck-yuck jokes when you're introducing Mickey Cuchiella? We actually shook his hand and wished him well...:sad20: That was several years ago...please forgive us.

Every once in a while, he posts on The Dagger, which is Harford County's local "News" forum. The comment section is kind of a romper room for assorted trolls, baiters, and haters. Some of the comments he makes...they just don't make sense. I don't just mean because is logic is liberally flawed...I mean the way he puts words together...I just don't understand :shrug:

The more I learn about this guy the more pathetic he gets, but I can't get past his inappropriate, insensitive, self-centered, ill-timed, effort to bait Gahler into a moronic, partisan, political debate in the midst of an entire community grieving.

I could use a few laughs, and may be in for his next show if he ever gets the opportunity.

If you guys are feeling frisky, you should have a peek at his twitter acct. He is probably the most self-absorbed individual I have ever come across.

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    Wow! The red headed "terror" is back! LOL BTW, he is incorrect about me trying to get him fired. I never called his place of business, but he did in face call my corporate office and local office to complain about me, then when told he could speak to me directly, he declined the offer.LOL

I blocked this joker, so I don't even know if his old posts, linked in the 1st page of this thread, are even still available.

93771433_158454138877739_7652886677790130176_n.jpg

94262216_2918830674866768_5180020907355144192_n.jpg

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    Wow! The red headed "terror" is back! LOL BTW, he is incorrect about me trying to get him fired. I never called his place of business, but he did in face call my corporate office and local office to complain about me, then when told he could speak to me directly, he declined the offer.LOL

I blocked this joker, so I don't even know if his old posts, linked in the 1st page of this thread, are even still available.

93771433_158454138877739_7652886677790130176_n.jpg

94262216_2918830674866768_5180020907355144192_n.jpg

Hey, I made the screenshot! I feel like I am somebody now! Just like Navin Johnson when the phone books came out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Curtis6789

Latest threads

Top Bottom