• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KJackson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 3, 2017
    Carroll County
    I will be there Sunday in my MDS hoodie. I don't know that I will be drooling, but I will probably be overwhelmed. Unfortunately, my knowledge of historic weapons is seriously lacking, so I don't have enough knowledge to know what to drool over.

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    Just have to survive two more days at work...

giphy.gif

I might break in my MDS name tag at the event.

jkasprz

May 7, 2017
    Annapolis, MD
    This will be my first time going. I just started a little project with a couple of Remington Rolling Block rifles. A Model 2 and a Model 4. I need a half dozen parts to make them operational, like screws and springs. I am so looking forward to having the opportunity to look around and talk with others about these rifles and others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chooks9

Bear with Arms
    Jan 3, 2013
    Abingdon
    This will be my first time going. I just started a little project with a couple of Remington Rolling Block rifles. A Model 2 and a Model 4. I need a half dozen parts to make them operational, like screws and springs. I am so looking forward to having the opportunity to look around and talk with others about these rifles and others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am actually hopeful I can find a .22LR Rolling Block (or maybe a 7x57 version?) at the show this weekend. Good luck on finding parts!

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    I’m going to try to make it over. It’s a busy weekend though between sales and prior obligations.

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    The thought of UMBC in the NCAA Tournament on Friday and the Arms Show on Saturday are all that are getting me through this week at work.

T-4 days.
    excited-kid-gif-eye.gif

And speaking of UMBC, this game is incredible!! If the show proves to be as good as this game, it will be epic.

65 UMBC to 48 Virginia with 2.16 left to go... GO RETRIEVERS! This may be the first time a 16 seed upsets a #1 seed.

KJackson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 3, 2017
    Carroll County
    I am kind of bummed that I won't be able to make it until Sunday. I am sure that most, if not all, bargains will be gone by then.

Nov 19, 2015
    Carney
    I will be there Sunday in my MDS hoodie. I don't know that I will be drooling, but I will probably be overwhelmed. Unfortunately, my knowledge of historic weapons is seriously lacking, so I don't have enough knowledge to know what to drool over.

2 years ago there was a beautiful Griswold and Gunnison revolver in a lexan case that I just stared at quietly for about 20 minutes.

There was also a very nice woman with a Tiffany and Co. Colt Dragoon with gold inlays of what I think was George Custard and the battle of Little Big Horn. It was the still to this day is the most beautiful firearm I have ever seen.

1O5CFUX.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom