• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iCoder80

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 31, 2015
    He can whine all he wants. He gave up his ability to introduce legislation and the power he loved to abuse as chair of the Judicial Proceedings Committee when he left the Senate to follow his ego and mustache to the AG job.

That being said, we are still in for a heck of a lot of bad legislation to be attempted in Annapolis this coming session I think.

But I bet he frequently breaks bread with many like minded individuals in the MGA.

My guess is 2017 gun legislation is going be far worse than 2013.

I also fully expect Hogan to let it all happen. It will be too close to the start of the next election cycle to upset his Democratic friends. Votes and money he will need to have any hope of getting re-elected.

Raineman

On the 3rd box
    Dec 27, 2008
    Eldersburg
    I'm pretty sure the woman in the background in the "lab coat" is a "Dr." that testified in the Senate for the grabbers. She was full of party line talking points and is clearly misinformed, armed only with unicorn info.

If I remember correctly, she also testified in the House. Her testimony was easily refutable, so maybe we should have a shadow to counter her points next session. ( I think some of us did in fact refute her points this past one).

Anyway, keep an eye out for her, she seems to hang around the elites.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Despite the hoopla, I cannot find one piece of video of this Baltimore circle-jerk. Online, the TV stations covered it with a still photo and bare bones word story.

We have to respond to this and the July 5th STFU! Rally at the US Capitol is the way to do it. I'm working on new signs with SPECIFIC pushback to their Day of Action nonsense on "assault rifles".

July 5th will be a win-win. If we face opposition, good! That means free media for our pushback.

If we demonstrate at the Capitol with no opposition we circulate our OWN video and pictures on social media to fire up our side.

I am still planning a presence at 5pm on the 5th but if we can expand participation by having the main rally from 7-8pm to get good pictures, we will do that.

Here's our rally thread for the 5th:

https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=195572&highlight=Stfu

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    How come all these bulletins have the lead-in "Dear MD serf"? Have they been modified to say that? I don't believe that a real policy announcement would say that.

May have been to this guy, and Frosh is a bad speller

Screen-shot-2010-01-24-at-10.57.19-AM.png

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    It's "gun-fueled" violence. Without guns there would be none of this? Asshat.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    This year will be make-or-break for both sides. We've known this since 2013 (and even before, for some aspects).

IMO, anyone who thinks otherwise hasn't been paying attention.

We will need all the help we can get, and to mobilize people to get back into battle mode.

Also, Hogan will have to decide what side of reality (as evidenced by movement in dozens of states over the past 5 years) he wants to be on.

SPOT ON! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

woodstock

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 28, 2009
    funny, when it is a pressure cooker, it is mixed up kids being influenced after having a bad upbringing. when it is explosive vests it is terrorism and when it is a lone wolf who lost his way due to the internet, its the guns fault. do they not see the COMMON DENOMINATOR? mental illness?

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    again guys, I removed my name from the email and added my sarcastic greeting. i have done this several times in the past

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom