• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    In ME, MA & WI its Patriot's Day and it should be everywhere!

Today is the anniversary of the Battles of Lexington & Concord and the beginning of a lot of what is America in fact and fiction ... and our written right to own and bear arms.

Paul Revere's famous ride and the fearsome Pale Rider both come from stories about this day in history

I was tempted to put this thread in the WC, but if its not a national 2A issue, I don't know what is. It shouldn't be hidden, it should be celebrated.

It would be a good day to have 2A events ... and probably a more accepted day for fence sitters to see us in public and realize what it all means

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    Gen. William Howe said:
    My God, these fellows have done more work in one night than I could make my army do in three months.

Said in regards to the Continental Army's overnight fortification of Dorchester Heights. This maneuver made it impossible for the British to hold Boston. Following some ineffective volleys from the city that couldn't reach Washington's position, Howe's army and any Loyalists who wanted to leave Boston were allowed to do so unmolested, in exchange for the British leaving the city in tact as they fled.

:patriot:

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Please give us a thumbs up or a "yea" rather than just a quick look on this important anniversary and keep this thread high on the page today

Bigdtc

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 6, 2007
    South Carolina
    When I see theses kinds of anniversaries, relative to our countries founding, I often wonder if we still have 3% of the population that would stand up like these heroes did...
    God Bless America.

pcfixer

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2009
    Marylandstan
    In ME, MA & WI its Patriot's Day and it should be everywhere!

Today is the anniversary of the Battles of Lexington & Concord and the beginning of a lot of what is America in fact and fiction ... and our written right to own and bear arms.

Paul Revere's famous ride and the fearsome Pale Rider both come from stories about this day in history

I was tempted to put this thread in the WC, but if its not a national 2A issue, I don't know what is. It shouldn't be hidden, it should be celebrated.

It would be a good day to have 2A events ... and probably a more accepted day for fence sitters to see us in public and realize what it all means

:thumbsup: How do you spell FREEDOM!

Curmudgeon

I H8 stinkbugz
    Sep 6, 2010
    York, Pennsylvania
    National Stand Your Ground Day!

concord.jpg

:party29:

28Shooter

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2010
    Baltimore, Maryland
    I can only hope that I would have been brave enough to stand with John Parker and those 77 brave men who stood that morning on Lexington Green and changed the world forever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom