• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HT4

Dum spiro spero.
    Jan 24, 2012
    Bethesda
    http://deccw.com/index.php?topic=2365.0

I don't think any more needs to be said... The title says it all.

6FAD41B1-7034-4C60-8FF8-E93EC3EFE3A5-2894-0000018D2EF74CDD_zps0dadcbb8.jpg

EB3BE9DF-AC51-477F-AA62-E465912F31F0-2894-0000018D2E72AE16_zps7fbfb94c.jpg

Haides

Ultimate Member
    Oct 12, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    Dafuq is a "deadly weapons" dealer?

I don't really understand people trumpeting background checks like this either. Fifty years ago, doing background checks like this were technologically impossible, so that must mean crime was through the roof, right?! :sad20:

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    What's the proposed fee? Skeptical me sees this racket ending up profitable enough for a dealer to stop selling firearms and to just make NICS calls for private sales.

Joseph87'

Nobama
    Dec 22, 2011
    Charleston SC
    Dafuq is a "deadly weapons" dealer?

I don't really understand people trumpeting background checks like this either. Fifty years ago, doing background checks like this were technologically impossible, so that must mean crime was through the roof, right?! :sad20:

Dafuq haha I'm stealing that one

Fieldman

Dec 22, 2009
    Clayton, DE
    I've been boycotting them for years. Every now and again I stop in on a whim, and everytime I am reminded of why don't give them any business. I just dont like their manner and service. Never been a time when I was in there where I didnt feel like I was bothering them when asking a question or wanting to see something.

Haides

Ultimate Member
    Oct 12, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    As I understand it, didn't Adam Lanza try to buy a gun at a gun store and fail the background check? Then he had to go home and kill his mother and take her firearms instead. Now he may have been planning on killing his mother all along, but he may not have, we don't know. If he had been allowed to buy a gun from a store, he may not have had to kill his mother for her guns, and she might still be alive. Repeal background checks now! After all, if it saves just one life, it's worth it, right?

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    I've been boycotting them for years. Every now and again I stop in on a whim, and everytime I am reminded of why don't give them any business. I just dont like their manner and service. Never been a time when I was in there where I didnt feel like I was bothering them when asking a question or wanting to see something.

I've also been boycotting them for a few years now. I don't miss an oppourtunit to shit on them at my local club either, matter of fact, just did Tuesday night when someone said they ordered a new gun up there.

I've been saying it for over a year here too. Unless you like being made to feel like an idiot, stay away from Millers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom