• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aventus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 5, 2016
    what part of Reisterstown?

Legality allowing, depending on what part of Reisterstown (some parts are heavy horse areas) your neighbors (if horse people) will shit... A buddy of mine on butler rd got his neighbors into an uproar over running razors in a loop around his own fields with friends because of the noise in the middle of the day... horse people be cray

Horse people in that area also have a TON of money. The most expensive home being built there is for Kevin Plank from Under Armour. That's why that area doesn't get touched by developers! They all get sued!

Sundazes

My brain hurts
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Be careful about that. Not being worried about neighbors has lead to bad consequences in the past in Baltimore County.

That's because of that asshat who runs Christian Soldier who got into a feud with his neighbor over his shooting machineguns on his property. His neighbor got a county ordinance passed that prohibits shooting machineguns anywhere except an established range.

Yea I remember that. What I can't remember is if he put his pig pen on the property line before or after the neighbor got the ordinance passed.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    when I first saw the thread, I thought you meant target shooting in Baltimore. hahahaha

mcgoo

Mar 9, 2018
    I am not bordering any of the horse farms...but not that far away from them. I have people that hunt on neighboring property although alot of the neighbors complain cus they feed those cute deer

Last edited:

Norbalco

Feb 24, 2017
    I have enough property to shoot, but I'm friends with my neighbors who don't shoot, and don't want to piss anyone off. I therefore have invested in multiple suppressors, and try not to do anything overly egregious.

tjohn55

LDO for CNO!
    Jan 13, 2016
    Willards, MD
    Mine is on 1.0 Acres.

I was thinking the same thing. My brother's place is two acres. I could see setting up some sort of 25 yard pistol range. Considering all the potential liability I wouldn't feel comfortable with anything longer. The convenience just not going to be worth the hassle.

My 22 yard range on 1.0 acres.

tj

Attachments

• range.jpg
      range.jpg
      171.3 KB · Views: 134

Alan3413

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Might be just me, but could be worthwhile adding to that backstop so it covers all three targets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom