What is your breaking point for a Revolution?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cmartin

Jun 11, 2009
    Is it time to revive this thread and get some ideas going? I for one refuse to be disarmed and forced into abiding by a bunch of philosophies that I do not agree with. It truly makes me ill to see what is being forced upon society as the new norm

clingy

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 12, 2017
    Is it time to revive this thread and get some ideas going? I for one refuse to be disarmed and forced into abiding by a bunch of philosophies that I do not agree with. It truly makes me ill to see what is being forced upon society as the new norm

Attachments

• 3A476418-B132-4A74-952A-26F34A14BDCE.jpg
      3A476418-B132-4A74-952A-26F34A14BDCE.jpg
      45.9 KB · Views: 512

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan

In twenty years we'll be up-talking in Spanish, driving Russian cars, using Chinese currency, defending ourselves by urinating on the aggressors, and praying to Unicorn Gods.

How can you be upset with that kind of progress?

danimalw

Ultimate Member
    No, I have asked that question and the answer is: POLITICS....is different from crime (although you may disagree)

Not following their oaths is a political act, not a criminal act. They are subject to censure and expulsion for violating their oaths, but as far as I understand it, that sanction is meted out by their peers.

Then let's get legislation introduced that would criminalize breaking of oath to uphold COTUS. Perhaps one of the quislings who is sorry for voting for HB1302 could show us they are truly sorry and embarrassed would introduce something.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012

Wow.
    A township ban on currently owned "assault rifles" and high capacity magazines. Get rid of them or pay the daily fine. Modeled after a similar ordinance in Highland Park which withstood a legal challenge.

Why bother with a bumpstock ban when you can go for the whole enchilada?
    Next in line will be semiautomatic pistols.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Townhall.com ...

7 Forces Driving America Toward Civil War
    1) A Post-Constitutional Era
    2) Tribalism
    3) Federal Government Too Powerful
    4) Moral Decline
    5) The Debt
    6) Lack Of A Shared Culture
    7) Gun Grabbing
    Liberals have fallen in love with the idea of ignoring the 2nd Amendment and confiscating all firearms. The logistics of doing this in a nation with hundreds of millions of guns (many of which are off the books) when many police departments and tens of millions of Americans would not cooperate is seldom discussed.

Another thing that seldom seems brought up is that large numbers of conservatives would see this as a prelude to the government’s use of force against the citizenry. When it is discussed on the Left, there seems to be an assumption that lone resisters might get into firefights with dozens of police or soldiers, as opposed to ganging up with other formerly law-abiding Americans to waylay gun confiscators, politicians and anti-gun activists at THEIR HOMES in guerrilla actions that would be silently applauded and supported by hundreds of millions of Americans concerned about their freedom.

Confiscating guns is a dangerous and stupid idea that could in and of itself end our republic if a serious attempt were ever made to implement it.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Imagine a state Governor signing a piece of legislation that would take an axe to the bill of rights and deny gun owners due process while at the same time confiscating firearms and ammo.

Thankfully that day will never come in America.

CrazySanMan

2013'er
    Mar 4, 2013
    Colorful Colorado
    Imagine a state Governor signing a piece of legislation that would take an axe to the bill of rights and deny gun owners due process while at the same time confiscating firearms and ammo.

Thankfully that day will never come in America.

Love your enemies and do good to them that hate and use you - is this not the despicable philosophy of the spaniel that rolls upon its back when kicked? Hate your enemies with a whole heart, and if a man smite you on one cheek, SMASH him on the other!; smite him hip and thigh, for self-preservation is the highest law!
    -Anton Szandor LaVey

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    PSA:
    If you look closely you'll find that firearm banning and confiscation are one of the DemocRATic Party platform planks for at least the 2016 election. So it's an official goal of the Party.
    :mad54:

The Dems' extreme Left has been fomenting civil war for decades. Its influence in the Party has grown to where it's now in control. Obama and many in his Administration, and new Party Chairmen Perez and Ellison are Marxists. What else should one expect? The cat is out of the bag.

Haides

Ultimate Member
    Oct 12, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    PSA:
    If you look closely you'll find that firearm banning and confiscation are one of the DemocRATic Party platform planks for at least the 2016 election. So it's an official goal of the Party.
    :mad54:

Democrats gearing up to lose another civil war.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Another data point

Brooks Suggests Republicans Are Retiring Because of Assassination Fears :tinfoil:
    Brooks was speaking on “The Dale Jackson Show” about the first Republican practice the Congressional Baseball Game after last year’s shooting that left Majority Whip Steve Scalise severely injured.

“We have multiple rings of security, plainclothes, uniform, Capitol Police, other police,” he said. “There was a medical vehicle nearby just in case there was a copycat.”

But Brooks said while there were multiple factors that contributed to a slew of Republicans leaving the House, he suggested fears of violence was a major one.

“One of the things that’s concerning me is the assassination risk may become a factor,” he said.
    As the DemocRAT media machine continues to whip the crazies and criminals into a frenzy, it's not too far a stretch. I could see an EFAD-like false flag scenario triggering a mass 1302 event, when heretofore prohibited persons are 'accidentally given access to weapons of war' as part of a domestic F&F operation instituted by an ALL DemocRAT-controlled House & Senate.

What other reason would it be for their 'win at all costs' attitude ?

Chauchat

Jan 16, 2014
    In the free States
    I will just state that my oath to Support and Defend the Declaration of Independence has no expiration date...interpret how you wish.

I am waiting to see who the next John Brown will be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom