Felony pocession of an Assault magazine?????

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • THier

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 3, 2010
    Muscleville
    No, there is a caveat in the law that states that an LEO can receive a hi-cap mag for official use or while on official police business

The 10 round limit does not apply to LEO

Thanks capts buzzkill! Lol

Ok how about entrapment for the Leo's forcing you I to an illegal transaction. (You as a civilian. transferring hi cap mags)

Bigtex

Sep 11, 2018
    Laurel, Md.
    Be advised gents, the vast majority of police officers don’t know or understand the gun laws let a lone how to enforce them. Most cops aren’t gun savvy to begin with (as a cop i find that absolutely insane but nobody listens to me). My point is that so many of them are clueless and only here what’s in the media or from friends and are expected to handle situations properly. That’s like asking a blind man to review a 3D movie. WTF would he know?? Anyway, instead of reading the law and exercising discretion they just run with it as an absolute. Shit pisses me right the hell off!!!!

ADR

Ultimate Member
    Aug 17, 2011
    Hey genius did you read the part where he said 'NOT AFFECTING OTHERS'??? Obviously if someone was passed out on the end of the driveway they would be affecting other people. Reading comprehension is hard. Also so is having empathy.

You definitely have the right screen name and you know what else is apparently hard for you?

MInding your own business and grammar.

doc.morrison

Dec 2, 2011
    Frederick County, MD
    Be advised gents, the vast majority of police officers don’t know or understand the gun laws let a lone how to enforce them. Most cops aren’t gun savvy to begin with (as a cop i find that absolutely insane but nobody listens to me). My point is that so many of them are clueless and only here what’s in the media or from friends and are expected to handle situations properly. That’s like asking a blind man to review a 3D movie. WTF would he know?? Anyway, instead of reading the law and exercising discretion they just run with it as an absolute. Shit pisses me right the hell off!!!!
    Thanks.

doc.morrison

Dec 2, 2011
    Frederick County, MD
    Not just law, but rules and regulations.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    In Atlas Shrugged, Ayn Rand wrote: "There's no way to rule innocent men...
    When there aren't enough criminals, one declares so many things to be a
    crime... that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws."
    Floyd Ferris, character in Atlas Shrugged (Ayn Rand)

Excerpted from:

"There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. Who wants a nation of law-abiding citizens? What's there in that for anyone? But just pass the kinds of laws that can neither be observed nor enforced nor objectively interpreted - and you create a nation of lawbreakers - and then you cash in on guilt. Now that's the system, Mr. Rearden, that's the game, and once you understand it, you'll be much easier to deal with." Floyd Ferris (Character in Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged_)
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom